Status
Not open for further replies.
Fly up, TaJaDor!
Just some thoughts of Gokaiger 24:

- Why did Gai transform on the Ship? Any relevance to food...? (As they were all saying they wanted to go out to eat)

- Why on Earth is this Zealousto guy back? Couldn't he just die?

- LMAO Waruzu sleeping during the plan to invade Earth! :loltongue:

- Senden (and the Gormin) attempting to show people Zangyack are the best by... showing them flyers. Why don't they, I dunno... ATTACK THE DAMN PLANET? :shakefist

- LOL Senden attacks with Kanji. (Or whatever Japanese lettering that is :p)

- Ya know, I love these Improvised Roll calls. They're awesome. :3 (WTF Don haha)

- Don during the pose, wow. :laugh:

- MEGARANGER GOKAI CHANGE. (Just the PR fan in me going insane) *And* using their specialty weapons. Awesome.

- Gai posing while the Gormins go boom is so Fanboy-like. xD

- YAY Timeranger!

- Hehe "Announcement: you're annoying"

- Hey, GaoLion's actually being used!

- Zealousto is... doing WHAT?!? o.o

Next episode: Liveman Gokai Change, Sandaru with the Genin is awesome. I hope this happens with future Tributes. :D Abaranger Change YES (This seems like a Red-Yellow-Blue change episode)

heterosexual bear wrestler
I want to see more of Gai throwing his spear, it was only use once when he first debut...man, that finisher is awesome

^Yeah Gold Mode has to go away for a while.

Ninjaman and Gunmajin are at least considered Mecha and at one point *during Boukenger at least* were considered extra heroes.

VRV Master though, never. Why? Because he doesn't even know how to fight . . .

"GOKAI CHANGE!"

"VRV MASTER!"

"All right, time to GAH!" *Gets cuts down in a second*
Ninjaman was a living being!!! A LIVING BEING!!!

Guys Zealousto has to get those keys from Basco and become the 7th member.

Eye See You
Ep 21 - Good to see BoukenRed again. Liked the flashback scenes with Marvelous and AkaRed collecting the keys. Ryuuoun kicked some serious ass in this episode too.

Eye See You
PATRCK%201.jpg

Lurker
I loved this episode. I honestly didn't know what to expect, but the fact that Jerashid (wikipedia spelling) debuted in the Carranger episode definitely rubbed off on this episode. The Gokaigers' reactions throughout were priceless, especially for their first henshin. I also love Senden, both design and character. Basically attacking people with flyers and allowing the Gokaiger and Jerashid to finish talking to takoyaki chef's mom (at least until he found out what she did) I know the reformed monster has been done before, but the ending here was a great change-up. My only disappointment was that there was no reference to Carranger, save for a brief appearance by Kyousuke Jinnai (Red Racer) that wasn't identified as such (shown from the back) and no Gokai Change into Carranger, although that's understandable with Gai part of the team now. Yeah, it was filler, but it was great filler.

Personally, I never really believed Yuuki Gai aka Black Condor died. Yeah, I know the guy was stabbed and he fainted while attending his friends' wedding after that, but it looked open ended to me. Maybe the Jetman tribute episode will clarify that.

I assumed Gai died, considering he ended the show by fainting, which wasn't a good sign for his survival. Granted, it could be retconned to just fainting. We'll have to see what happens. We do know confirmed dead warriors can come back, so it may just be his spirit.

this episode was a much smarter jab at Japan's xenophobia than it had any right to be. I thought it was brilliant

Same here. That definitely help elevate this episode from standard filler. It also had cute, funny moments. I always say Power Rangers should not follow Super Sentai too closely, but I can totally go with a straight adaption of this episode. I just love this episode.

Welcome
Gold Mode is starting to be used quite frequently.I just hope GokaiSilver still uses it, but not as much, sometime later in the series.I dislike the fact that it's being used every episode.It's kinda like Kamen Rider Kiva's Emperor Form where it's being used so much it's annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.