Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked him when he wasn't a god
Personally, I never really believed Yuuki Gai aka Black Condor died. Yeah, I know the guy was stabbed and he fainted while attending his friends' wedding after that, but it looked open ended to me. Maybe the Jetman tribute episode will clarify that.

There was an official manga sequel to Jetman that stated that Gai died and some other dude replaced him on the team as a Green Ranger, but that's obviously not going to be worked into the show (since Black Condor is the one we saw during the Legend War.) They might play it like Dekaranger vs Abaranger, where AbareKiller was able to be revived temporarily when he was needed to fight; but I get the feeling that in the Jetman episode Gai (Yuuki) will just go "OK, **** that noise, I'm fine now" and it won't address his death.

There was an official manga sequel to Jetman that stated that Gai died and some other dude replaced him on the team as a Green Ranger

Huh? That manga was official? I thought I heard there were too many differences between that and the show for it to be considered official.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Huh? That manga was official? I thought I heard there were too many differences between that and the show for it to be considered official.

As I understand it was published with the approval of Toei, so ... yeah, that makes it a proper tie-in. Whether or not it's "canon" to the TV show is debatable

It's Morphin' Time!
Synch, you forgot about VRV Master. No one has transformed into him yet.

VRV Master isn't a Sentai warrior, according to Toei. Same goes for Ninjaman and Gunmajin.

Which really sucks, because Ninjaman's my favorite Extra Hero. :( TOEI, Y U NO INCLUDE NINJAMAN AS RANGER KEY!?

Blazing Soul!
VRV Master isn't a Sentai warrior, according to Toei. Same goes for Ninjaman and Gunmajin.

Which really sucks, because Ninjaman's my favorite Extra Hero. :( TOEI, Y U NO INCLUDE NINJAMAN AS RANGER KEY!?

Ninjaman and Gunmajin are at least considered Mecha and at one point *during Boukenger at least* were considered extra heroes.

VRV Master though, never. Why? Because he doesn't even know how to fight . . .

"GOKAI CHANGE!"

"VRV MASTER!"

"All right, time to GAH!" *Gets cuts down in a second*

Live to Win
Eps 24:
- When defeated the enemies with Megaranger Gokai Change, I thought they will show "Megaranger Win!" from the original series, just like the "comic-effect" of Kakuranger Gokai Change in eps 21.

Yeah, I miss that too. Hopefully they'll do that in the upcoming Megaranger tribute episode.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1u0QCPSikk"]‪Pirate Ep 24‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]
Je

Episode is much better watching subs.

-For one thing, Marvelous still craves those curry he never got a chance to eat in Episode 1. Seem like they haven't eaten curry yet. Who here said that a curry might be a legendary treasure.

-Also, the only reason the episode make it sad in the end was because Zealousto is now running a hot spring and just bang the random guy's mom.

-Mavelous: "Announcement: You're Annoying!!!!"

-one thing we learned about Joe: He is offended by alien racism.

Last edited:
This episode wans't the best so far, but it wasn't what I would call boring, tbh...

- in their first gokai change (when thwy follow Jealousto to the amphitheater) even their voices saying Gokai change we're all: "yeah, I guess we gotta do this anyway, so let's get it done with..." they seem pretty bored all episode along...
- "Gai help me in here..." serisouly...? What was he supposed to do :eyebrow: :redface2:
- The battle choreografies are getting really awsome... I like how Ahim does her Gokai Pink thing in the beggining... Really cool
- Did Joe just pulled Jealoustos nose? Really? :sweat:
- Ok... Weird ending... they run away, open a hot spring thing, and the woman she is what...? Huh? Sick? having second thought's about their relationship...? right...? please... :p

i liked it overall... pretty good moments in it.

Some kind of Beast mode
This episode was way better with words, but still..**** needs to hit the fan right about now.

Status
Not open for further replies.