Status
Not open for further replies.
- Ok... Weird ending... they run away, open a hot spring thing, and the woman she is what...? Huh? Sick? having second thought's about their relationship...? right...? please... :p

yeah... imagine how their kids will look like...

[hide] joker22.jpg

ok.... maybe not like that... [/hide]

I have no idea why people would think this episode is bad. Comedy filler episodes aren't bad in and of themselves, and this episode was a much smarter jab at Japan's xenophobia than it had any right to be. I thought it was brilliant.

Also, I don't think Gai is going to die. If anything, I think he's already dead, he's just so awesome that he continues to fight on as an awesome spirit of pure awesome justice. I mean...he did get hit by a truck.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Also, I don't think Gai is going to die. If anything, I think he's already dead, he's just so awesome that he continues to fight on as an awesome spirit of pure awesome justice. I mean...he did get hit by a truck.

Yes, but that would leave him dead at the end of the show, and I really don't think that's going to happen. It'd be killing off the most child-friendly character of the bunch, and although Gokaiger has had quite a bit of tragedy, that would be a step too far

When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
>my face throughout most of episode 24
1299326155211.jpg

I am however happy that they kept up with the general zaniness of the Carranger episode with Sedan

But seriously, Zealoustio and that bitchy takoyaki milf having a baby together totally came out of left field.....

Some kind of Beast mode
>my face throughout most of episode 24
1299326155211.jpg

I am however happy that they kept up with the general zaniness of the Carranger episode with Sedan

But seriously, Zealoustio and that bitchy takoyaki milf having a baby together totally came out of left field.....

My man, she is by no means a milf. ROFL.

That made my day though. :laugh:

Kuuguitar
I have no idea why people would think this episode is bad. Comedy filler episodes aren't bad in and of themselves, and this episode was a much smarter jab at Japan's xenophobia than it had any right to be. I thought it was brilliant.

Same thought here. Just like the early Goseiger ep where the parents got their children infected just to boost their intelligence.

Regardless, it's a WHAT episode.

Random Thought..... How funny would it be if Marvelous used Ms America Key and turned instead into Captain America.

Kuuguitar
Random Thought..... How funny would it be if Marvelous used Ms America Key and turned instead into Captain America.

You're not helping my brain recover from the what caused by Gokaiger's ep, you know :laugh:

Some kind of Beast mode
You're not helping my brain recover from the what caused by Gokaiger's ep, you know :laugh:

That'd be funny, because they'd be going the extra mile for a Marvel hero...instead of something from Power Rangers.

Thus showing how little they care about Power Rangers. :laugh:

This is the first time the whole team used the slicing-the-bullet version of Final Wave, isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.