Status
Not open for further replies.
When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
and this episode was a much smarter jab at Japan's xenophobia than it had any right to be. I thought it was brilliant.

Hopefully it'll be their wake up call like Blazing Saddles was in America

always henshining'
Funny little filler this week, i LOL'ed with Joe a couple times
I think things are about to get intense.

Some kind of Beast mode
Funny little filler this week, i LOL'ed with Joe a couple times
I think things are about to get intense.

Yea, seriously. Wals Gilz is going to find out Damaras..his right hand man.....was the one who ate his leftover KFC. :O_O:

I know, I know. It's shocking really...I mean Gilz wrapped it in foil AND wrote his initials on it..but Damaras STILL took it.

Servant my ass...oh he served himself alright...to the colonel.

First time I saw this series I said " Pirates? HELL YES!"

Then I saw they had all 35 Teams Keys.... "This is going to Be awesome at first, then get horrible fast". I mean they have the powers of 35 teams, there is no villain that is going to be able to touch them. The only people that I can think of that would be able to beat them are all Kamen Riders.

Look at Basco, our most competent Villian, he still is getting stomped on by the Gokaigers. He does something great but then they immediately turn around and trash him.

One of Our only MOTW's that were able to withstand final waves was a main villian from the past. The other won at first, but then was quickly defeated by the five. Now that they have all Six Gokaigers it is just going to get worse as they unlock more power.

Some kind of Beast mode
The Gokaiger's one and true threat is still the dude that rocked them the first time they used the Zyu keys. He was bitching them left and right.

Lurker
First time I saw this series I said " Pirates? HELL YES!"

Then I saw they had all 35 Teams Keys.... "This is going to Be awesome at first, then get horrible fast". I mean they have the powers of 35 teams, there is no villain that is going to be able to touch them. The only people that I can think of that would be able to beat them are all Kamen Riders.

Look at Basco, our most competent Villian, he still is getting stomped on by the Gokaigers. He does something great but then they immediately turn around and trash him.

One of Our only MOTW's that were able to withstand final waves was a main villian from the past. The other won at first, but then was quickly defeated by the five. Now that they have all Six Gokaigers it is just going to get worse as they unlock more power.

I agree. Looking back at the 1st episode, we started to think something like, "Wow, looks like the Zangyack could be one of the greatest Sentai villains yet!", but as you go along further & further into the series, then you would begin to wonder, "WTF just happened? Is this the same evil organization that nearly defeated 34 sentai teams & made them sacrifice their powers?".

Like Kivat said, episode 11 was one of the good turning points of Gokaiger in which one of the Emperor's Royal Guards gave the Gokaigers a run for their money, but awesomeness like that just happens rarely. It needs more of that. If Zangyack doesn't give us something spectacular to give the Gokaigers a greater challenge in the near future, they are going to be remembered as the worst villains in Sentai history.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.