Juuden Sentai Kyoryuger - News/Rumors/Pictures

It was disappointing for me that what impressed me with the show which was how they handled the technicalities behind your everyday defeating the kaijin missions seemed to be beyond the comprehension and appreciation of the target audience, hence Toei's move to go back to the style which has been their cashcow, dinosaurs and pure comedy (which I believe was officially stated by the producers and a lot of statistics). Bottom line is, there is nothing I could do about it as much as it irks me, but I guess that's what makes shows like Gobusters special, since it happens very rarely, which makes it a gem.

That... has nothing at all to do with my point but, okay.
 
I seem to have caused quite the shitstorm here. :loltongue:

As for Nao, I have no idea what she's playing. Villain was my guess because the ADR and training. But I guess that was for Travelers. I haven't heard anything from my source either.

But I think we have our KyoryuGold. I might be wrong though.
hXTJxnk.jpg

Atsushi Maruyama, he is listed in Kyoryuger's SHTZ cast list as voice only. He was in Fuma no Kojiro which starred plenty of other Tokusatsu actors.
http://henshinjustice.net/2013/02/20/detailed-cast-list-for-super-hero-taisen-z/
http://henshinjustice.net/2013/02/20/the-actor-for-kyoryu-gold/

Wait I thought Torin was gonna be gold is this not true?
 
Torin was never confirmed as Gold, that was just speculation. Atsushi is listed together with the Kyoryuger's in SHTZ list. I don't see him being anything other than KyoryuGold. Toy catalogs only showed KyoryuGold, and the cast list doesn't include any villains, so I doubt he's a new villain.
 
I never thought Torin would be Gold for a second. Every year we speculate which recurring cast member will become the 6th ranger and every time it's a new character that's introduced.

Doggie becoming Dekamaster is, I think, the only time an existing character has become a ranger like that and even then, he wasn't a proper member of the team. I could have believed Kyoryu Gold was coming in as a similar type of character, if not for the amount of new toys being released for him next quarter.
 
Kyoryuzin Review

Individual ZyudenRyu:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBbrc56WTFQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBbrc56WTFQ[/ame]

Kamitsuki Gattai:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsQEgrx81u4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsQEgrx81u4[/ame]
 
Ok, so, as far as things I didn't know, Stego sword can become a club and there are some attachment joints which may be evident in the fact that we'll all be extremely annoyed real soon...:redface2:
 
Japan doesn´t even know that word.

Nitpick: Japan not only knows it, there's four different terms for it! 性差別 (sex discrimination), 男女差別 (sexual discrimination), 女性差別 (discrimination against women). All three can also mean "sexism," or "sexism" can be used as an English loanword (セクシズム). It's just important to remember that, culturally, Japan's ideas about what is and isn't sexist (and general ideas about gender roles) won't necessarily line up with those of another culture.

Like, Ohmori's comments would sound pretty bad by the standards of most Western cultures? But if you look at the Japanese response to his comments, there's no real focus on it being sexist. The focus is on how his comments are just generally kind of stupid and dumb. Since Japan hated Go-Busters so much, though, the Sentai fans seem willing to give Kyoryuger every possible chance, even if the producer is kind of a knob.
 
Like, Ohmori's comments would sound pretty bad by the standards of most Western cultures? But if you look at the Japanese response to his comments, there's no real focus on it being sexist. The focus is on how his comments are just generally kind of stupid and dumb. Since Japan hated Go-Busters so much, though, the Sentai fans seem willing to give Kyoryuger every possible chance, even if the producer is kind of a knob.

THIS.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top