Mad Skillz
www-dotup-org3703595.jpg

72349_10151198807919862_857817901_n.jpg

Producer - Not known yet
Writer - Riku Sanjo (Kamen Rider W)
Director - Koichi Sakamoto (Kamen Rider Fourze, Ultra Galaxy Legends)
The information on the next Sentai, Juuden Sentai Kyoryuger, has finally started to come out! At 9:30 AM on December 6th, Bandai held a presentation for its retailers and revealed details about the upcoming series. In addition to talking about the new show, they also talked about the current show, Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters. The president of Bandai admitted that Go-Busters has been a disappointment, falling short of its goals. Reasons sighted are the dark and dramatic story lines that make the series unappealing to the core audience. In response, Bandai and Toei are taking the safe route and doing a show completely different from Go-Busters. They're promising a "light" show about strong characters and action with a lot of fun. Koichi Sakamoto's kinetic action style is most definitely suited for this.

Now, what have we learned so far about Kyoryuger? Well, for one, the mecha are going to have a Zyuranger aesthetic. There's also going to be a unique formation system. Though there are five mecha altogether, only three of them are used to form the main robot. At the moment it's unknown what the other pieces will do when the other three are in robot form. The series will pick up the trend dropped by Go-Busters and have a collectable trinket as the main draw of the toy line. To play with the "juuden" battery motif, the collectable items this year are JuuDenchi batteries - toys in the form of batteries. They're charged up with "dino power" and used for attacks. When attacks are performed, iconic samba music is played by the weapons and other toys, it's also been said that other, more Western sounding music will be played.

kyoryugerlogoAlso evident is the color combination, initial leaks proposed that the color scheme wouldn't be revolutionary, but it would use a never before seen lineup. For the first time since Dengeki Sentai Changeman, way back in 1986, and only just the third time in Sentai history, there will be no yellow-colored Ranger. Instead, we're treated to heavily yellow patterned chest armor on the team. Also of note is the apparent return to spandex suits. Go-Busters changed suit material for the first time in over 30 years by going from spandex to leather, providing for a more realistic and edgy look. Kyoryuger seems to be balancing this out with a lightly armored look.

http://risingsuntokusatsu.com/2012/12/06/juuden-sentai-kyoryuger-pictures-and-information/
http://henshinjustice.net/2012/12/06/our-first-look-at-juuden-sentai-kyoryuger/

Last edited:
Lurker
The designs look weird and semi-recycled:

Torsos remind me of Gingaman with the zigzag lines.
Pink's helmet looks like GokaiPink's.
Black and Blue's helmets look like BoukenBlue's helmet.

The yellow seems a bit off to me as well.
I guess it's to make up for not having a yellow ranger on the team :p

Raxbait: Hip
Hmmm, feelin a bit conflicted. But more pics should ease that hopefully.

But like Anikou said, it's "weird" lol

I refuse to let this thread continue until Shougo B'Stard apologizes about what he said about J in the previous thread.

Mad Skillz
Haha, so the dinosaurs really are on their chests.

Man, I can't say I dislike the suits. I'm just not sure how armored bit is going to look in motion.

And, to no one's surprise, back to spandex. But we've got a bit of armor in its stead!

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
They seem to have armors...

Well Atleast the Wire-fu fight is still worth watching anyway the suits remind me of those sentai copycat series.

Toku Prince
They seem to have armors...

... That's pretty obvious.

Also, Black = parasaurolophus is pretty much confirmed now, right? Whatever Red is holding, it has a 03 on it. They aren't bad looking but I really hope we get clearer pictures soon.