Is Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog coming to Netflix?

Twitter - @MisturYellow
I thought Adness owned Kamen Rider rights?

Nobody does right now, Adness has let the license lapse. And it's only done on a year by year basis. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Saban had picked that up. Dragon Knight would be great to pick up and put on Netflix.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
They should liscence Kabuto and make another Beetleborg series :p complete with kids, comic book theme, Flabber and the house monsters :laugh: :laugh:

Yo Soy Henshin!
I would love to see them take Kamen Rider and adapt it, as long as they don't give it the treatment Samurai is getting. If they can leave out some of the cheese factor, I'd be happy with it.

I do think if they'd air it on Nick like PR is now, it might actually see some success. The whole reason I never watched KRDK is because I never knew it had started until it was well underway, and I could never catch it on TV because of the weird scheduling issues.

CPS

They should liscence Kabuto and make another Beetleborg series :p complete with kids, comic book theme, Flabber and the house monsters :laugh: :laugh:

I support this idea...but only if they wrap up the original series saying the only way to stop the big bad is for Flabber to sacrifice himself...and then you find out the house monsters were his creations to stave off loneliness (meaning they disappear after his death). Everyone wins!

Then, we can make it serious in the future. Have the others grow up, and get pulled back in when they're teens/early twenties.

Nobody does right now, Adness has let the license lapse. And it's only done on a year by year basis. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Saban had picked that up. Dragon Knight would be great to pick up and put on Netflix.
No, KR is a single licence, unlike Sentai. And that means Saban seems to have the rights back (they needed Black RX for A Friend in Need). They would need the IP for Dragon Knight if they wanted to use Decade (otherwise they couldn't use Ryuki's episodes). But since Adness actually no longer exists (that's why the rights lapsed, they had no money), those rights probably defaulted to Toei - who are of course, Kamen Rider's ultimate owner.

Twitter - @MisturYellow
The rights of course did default to Toei. Could've sworn Kamen Rider was a year by year basis though.

Yo Soy Henshin!
I support this idea...but only if they wrap up the original series saying the only way to stop the big bad is for Flabber to sacrifice himself...and then you find out the house monsters were his creations to stave off loneliness (meaning they disappear after his death). Everyone wins!

Then, we can make it serious in the future. Have the others grow up, and get pulled back in when they're teens/early twenties.

I don't like the idea of getting rid of the monsters totally. I understand why they're not appreciated, but they were such a big part of the series I don't think offing them would be good for a continuation. I do like the idea of it being in the future with them now teens/adults and having the series take a more serious turn.

I'm not sure how making it serious could happen without getting rid of the monsters, though. I'm gonna have to think about this now. The idea is too intriguing for me not to. :laugh:

press z or r twice

House Monsters = Native Worms

Mind BLOWN.