Is Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog coming to Netflix?

Yo Soy Henshin!
Hey all, since Saban seems to have given Netflix the rights to not only the Power Rangers, but VR Troopers and Big Bad Beetleborgs too, is anyone else hoping this means Mystic Knights is on the way?

I for one loved this show as a kid, but never actually got to see it all the way through in its entirety. I'd love to actually have the chance to watch it again, since I can't even seem to find torrents of the series.

It seems that Saban managed to get back all of the Renaissance Atlantic co-productions, and that would include Mystic Knights, so I'm not sure why they didn't already put it, and Masked Rider, onto Netflix.

Nice post!!
There's probably no perceived demand. I'm sure PR is on Netflix to help promote Samurai and Saban's relaunch of the PR brand.

Twitter - @MisturYellow
It will make it's way up there eventually. If he threw VR Troopers up there then he will Mystic Knights and even Masked Rider.

Like a Tiger boss
Ohh i like this idea. I miss the show. I don't think they ever finished it did they? Maybe i was to young to remember if they did?

Unless Saban has something else planned for Kamen Rider....

It'd be interesting if they did. Dragon Knight showed there was potential for a stateside Rider series... if they are on a network that'll bother to market them and offer a decent time slot. Maybe it's just the CW/4Kid Networks in this area, but the lack of ads and weird times for it were kinda screwy.

It's the eternal question: How do you find your Target Audience if your Target Audience can't find you.