Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog

You know I just remember that this show had a 'brother arc' but I don't exactly remember how it went.
 
You know I just remember that this show had a 'brother arc' but I don't exactly remember how it went.

We learn that Rohan is actually evil Queen Maeve's son and his brother is that yellow ogre thingie they fight for most of the last stretch of the season. In addition to being the prophecized hero Draganta (or however it's spelled). So Rohan is actually the heir to the Kingdom of Temra.
 
We learn that Rohan is actually evil Queen Maeve's son and his brother is that yellow ogre thingie they fight for most of the last stretch of the season. In addition to being the prophecized hero Draganta (or however it's spelled). So Rohan is actually the heir to the Kingdom of Temra.

Oh yeah, that was it. I was honestly pleasantly susprised as a kid when I found that out. I'm also susprised that it took them that long for Maeve to be like 'Rohan, I'm your mother'. Lugad had a pretty badass design as well.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top