I loved the armors , but hated the show.

If it gets released I'll see the show again to reconsider.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Apparently the Germans got a release on DVD. Dang.

The Sentinels of Temra were such badass villains with cool design! Remember these guys? They were guarding the Armors before the Mystic Knight got them.

There was Rath Cohen the Ice Lord, Forga McRoil the Sea Serpent, Sonorus Skye the Lightning Bat and Bane Morfane the Rock Wolf. Too bad Garret didn't get to fight a new Sentinel when he got his Forest Armor. All he had to do was bash a giant spider :/

You can add me to the list of people that loved this show when it was airing. The idea of transforming knights was completely different from Power Rangers. I loved the dynamics between the characters was really great. The main 3 captivated me the most. Garrett wasn't too interesting. I'd so buy a dvd set of this to watch it all in a few days.

I remember heroes being way to heavily armored pointing weapons at bad guys instead of using them. :p

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
I remember heroes being way to heavily armored pointing weapons at bad guys instead of using them. :p

Some of the bad guys were giant CGI monsters so they couldn't really fight them hand to hand but they did do a bunch of battling against the Temra foot soldiers.

Speaking of armor...it always kinda bothered me that Deidre was stuck into this ridiculous skirt with no leg armor and had exposed upper arms and neck too. the skirt itself was bad enough but they didn't need to skimp on armor! It's not like kids would have complained she wasn't sexy enough (especially since in her regular raiment you could often see her nipples peaking through when it got cold).

And Angus' flail weapon was a bit annoying. I think it would have been cooler if they had given him a hammer instead.

Rebellious
I remember very little about this show so I'd definitely pick it up on DVD if only to refresh my memory.

Speaking of armor...it always kinda bothered me that Deidre was stuck into this ridiculous skirt with no leg armor and had exposed upper arms and neck too. the skirt itself was bad enough but they didn't need to skimp on armor! It's not like kids would have complained she wasn't sexy enough (especially since in her regular raiment you could often see her nipples peaking through when it got cold).

Yeah, that was a very poor design choice. That armor offered almost no protection.

It stinks.
Too bad Garret didn't get to fight a new Sentinel when he got his Forest Armor. All he had to do was bash a giant spider :/

It also didn't help that the monsters that the other knights fought was rehashed from B-Fighter Kabuto and other Saban shows