How do you feel about Power Ranger's cancellation?

PR has been a big part of my life, It molded me into the Toku fan I am today. I would always run home to catch a new episode. Didn't matter which season it was. I was there for the premiere of SPD and Space. The finales of Turbo and Lost Galaxy. And of course RPM's awesome premiere. I am sort of sad the show has been cancelled. But I know it's time to move on to other things. So how do you feel about PR's cancellation?
 
PR also was a big part in my life, it introduce me to the wonders of Japanese Tokusatsu. It was one of the most entertaining shows I've seen growing up. But, with Disney taking over, I started to lose interest. It just didn't live up to the excitment that I had from the 90's to early 2000's. So, I'm both sad and glad that the Power Ranger is cancelled. It lived up to it's reputation and it's about time that they should call it quits.
 
Last edited:
^Same goes here. It really took me to the world of Tokusatsu (Japanese and USA) and made me leap in joy in that time. Saban's were epic win PRs until Disney ruined it series after series (except for DT) until RPM came to save it.
I am sad about this event and makes me depressed.
 
17 years is a hell of a run that almost no show ever gets to see. And it's funny that while it's clocked in more episodes than a lot of TV in American history it'll probably never be recognized for it.

I'm find with the end. I hope Judd gives the show a fitting send off.
 
Either happy or sad. why?

Sad= this will disconnect Disney's relations w/ Toei.
Happy= because it's over, but it left a big dose of damage to the Filipino kids. (e.g. Sentai=PR)
 
Either happy or sad. why?

Sad= this will disconnect Disney's relations w/ Toei.
Happy= because it's over, but it left a big dose of damage to the Filipino kids. (e.g. Sentai=PR)

While in fact it is true, still, I am sad that it ended not only as a respect to PR fans here but also because of how things ended when they now made what we consider a BADASS in a time when PR is going down.
 
I dont have any feelings on it yet. I likely wont have them until we're at the final two episodes with full confirmation that Disney isnt doing Power Rangers for 2010. Even if that's true, that doesnt mean PR wont return in animated form or in live-action form for 2011.

Yes we have reports that its cancelled. But filming doesnt start until fall anyway and RPM is still being shot. So there's still time for a possible change in plans from Disney.
 
I still find it funny how fast people jump the gun.

Remember a year back, when people were panicking about it being animated?

Yeah, year later and it didn't happen.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top