Hey girls, check out Keith's secret talent!

I don't like the way some people troll and get away with it because sometimes, they're considered a waste of time and no one wants to say anything or because they have a lot of friends.

Ironic that in this case you're defending a guy who is by all accounts one of the biggest intentional trolls this board has seen in recent ages.
 
The problem is broadcasting it in every post... it's severe poor taste aaannnnd.... I don't like it.

No offense but, don't y'think it'd be better to just remove his sig than to go on and on about how you don't like it? :sweat:

I'll have you know my appartment is above a restaurant. I'd never live in a basement, the lighting sucks in those.

:laugh:

Is it like a fancy restaurant or similar to a simple diner?
 
Like I said, that's fine and understandable. Not everyone is going to like everyone else and if you see anyone troll, report it... it always gets dealt with.

The problem is broadcasting it in every post... it's severe poor taste aaannnnd.... I don't like it.
Thats funnay, I dont remember anyone dealing with the pages and pages of flames against me or the tons of times people tried to get me banned by pestering me.

This board = Members with thousands of posts and their buddys ganging/flaming up on newbs who dont agree with their every word then trolling them so they get frustrated enough to write an angry reply and then saying "Oh hes a troll guys! Look at him flame us! Reported!"

Thats it, I wouldent bother trying to deny it. Plus theyve admitted it themselves.
 
What flames Cypher? You mean when you posted that picture of a rapper with chocolate near his crotch I didn't see?

Then... I think the thread was deleted because of all the flames you got and not because of your pic.

:laugh:

Is it like a fancy restaurant or similar to a simple diner?

When I moved in it was a chinese restaurant, just pricey enough that I never bothered to try by my lonesome. But then they moved to better digs in the old city (they had ap retty positive review in the paper too). Right now after months of renovation, repair and remodelling a vegetarian restaurant is moving in. The power tools are back and they're looking for employees.
 
This board = Members with thousands of posts and their buddys ganging/flaming up on newbs who dont agree with their every word then trolling them so they get frustrated enough to write an angry reply and then saying "Oh hes a troll guys! Look at him flame us! Reported!"

Thats it, I wouldent bother trying to deny it. Plus theyve admitted it themselves.

I kinda have to agree with the fact that the board is full of those kinds of members. It's just like those High Schools in Western countries and European countries where only popular kids gets all the attention and they can pick on any kid they want (our schools are totally different and opposite of this). Mine hasn't been as bad as getting me banned, but it's been pushing my nerves a bit with people replying to things I say with opinion based replies, except for the fact that they seem to act like they're all on some debate team, pulling all sorts of "facts" and throwing it in with their replies to make you look dumb because apparently their "facts" supports their opinions. They're trying to rule us out, as if our opinion is extremely wrong and what we do is always so wrong and they even argue against it and troll at our posts. I don't get WHY these guys have to go around and reply to comments they could easily ignore if they don't agree with. Instead they chose to reply and make it a big deal.

I won't mention names, but I've never had this sorta problem here before until around August. At first, it didn't bother me cause I wasn't part of anything, then I started to see a trend. It seemed as if newly register members either pick one side:

Side 1: Befriend old members who are the biggest trolls around and gets away with it, or befriend the most popular people around the board and start dissing and trolling at older members, showing no sign of respect (I'm not suggesting that new members should respect old members because they're here longer. I'm saying it's just rude that you're new, and just because you befriended a lot of people, it doesn't mean you could take your jab at anyone you want, especially members you don't really talk to or know.)

Side 2: New members register and they have their own way of talking or their own way of expressing their thoughts or their own beliefs and opinions that is some what different from a lot of other people. This leads them to become such minorities, being trolled by older members or other newly registered members who just act like douches.

It's just retarded how these guys get treated, just because they come from a different world. No one should be telling anyone what to do or say, unless the are breaking rules if they didn't ask for it. No one should be throwing their opinions at others and trying to argue your way into that person's mind to change their opinion with the "facts", or to just simply make them look stupid.
 
Seriously? This IS a message board after all. God FORBID if someone has a different opinion than you and uses facts to back up their opinion or side. If everyone had the same opinion on any given subject, this board would be nothing but one post threads.

It's when people start name calling and being rude in their responces, that's when trouble starts and arguments happen.
 
Seriously? This IS a message board after all. God FORBID if someone has a different opinion than you and uses facts to back up their opinion or side. If everyone had the same opinion on any given subject, this board would be nothing but one post threads.

It's when people start name calling and being rude in their responces, that's when trouble starts and arguments happen.

I think my message didn't get across. These people ARE RUDE with their opinions and responses. They force it on you. They come off really aggressive and reply to our post as if they don't care about what we just said and only picked off what's wrong with it and uses that to attack on us. And it's not just any regular attack. Things get to the point where insulting and assumption on the user's personal details occurs, and it goes as far as those assumption become false facts that members like to throw at the users whenever they post because they find it funny. It's like Dinner For Schmucks.
 
Can't we all just get along? This is the internet, it's not supposed to be serious. Seriousness is for jobs and real life. We come online to forget about daily **** like this don't we? I mean, I guess it's cool to make fun of people, but sometimes you guys take it to a whole new level, and it's getting bad.

Edit: This is coming from me, the scourge of the women on this site. :laugh:

That's one of the reasons they hate me, they're too serious and need a smile on their face. Because men in fiberglass and spandex is srs bznss apparently.
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top