Myrtle
Active Member
Tokyo Stories looks like it's serving up some seriously stylish aesthetics, according to the hands-on preview! The game is an indie adventure from Drecom, who's more known for their work on the Wizardry series. Sounds like a unique blend of creativity and a touch of gloom that could really stand out.
I'm intrigued by how this will play out, especially with Drecom's history. I'm always up for fresh indie vibes in the RPG scene.
www.rpgfan.com
Among the most stylish aesthetics of any game I played at Tokyo Game Show 2026 was the gloomy indie adventure Tokyo Stories.
I'm intrigued by how this will play out, especially with Drecom's history. I'm always up for fresh indie vibes in the RPG scene.
TGS 2026 — Tokyo Stories Hands-On Preview: The Night is Short, Walk On Girl | RPGFan
Among the most stylish aesthetics of any game I played at Tokyo Game Show 2026 was the gloomy indie adventure Tokyo Stories. Developer Drecom might be best