Hey girls, check out Keith's secret talent!

Seriously? This IS a message board after all. God FORBID if someone has a different opinion than you and uses facts to back up their opinion or side. If everyone had the same opinion on any given subject, this board would be nothing but one post threads.

It's when people start name calling and being rude in their responces, that's when trouble starts and arguments happen.

Is it just me or has Rider Faiz gotten badass again since his latest ordeals in life?.


This is the RF we have missed.
 
No offense but, don't y'think it'd be better to just remove his sig than to go on and on about how you don't like it? :sweat:



:laugh:

Is it like a fancy restaurant or similar to a simple diner?

None taken. :) I pride this place on being fair and believing in its posters. So, I'm trying to believe in Cyber Z to understand where I'm coming from and take action himself. Makes it so we all work together, rather me telling him he's bad and then yanking the sig myself.

If it comes to that, yeah... but first I'd rather work with him so that we can come to some mutual understanding.
 
Thats funnay, I dont remember anyone dealing with the pages and pages of flames against me or the tons of times people tried to get me banned by pestering me.

This board = Members with thousands of posts and their buddys ganging/flaming up on newbs who dont agree with their every word then trolling them so they get frustrated enough to write an angry reply and then saying "Oh hes a troll guys! Look at him flame us! Reported!"

Thats it, I wouldent bother trying to deny it. Plus theyve admitted it themselves.

It can be handled... and it's something I would like to handle.
 
None taken. :) I pride this place on being fair and believing in its posters. So, I'm trying to believe in Cyber Z to understand where I'm coming from and take action himself. Makes it so we all work together, rather me telling him he's bad and then yanking the sig myself.

If it comes to that, yeah... but first I'd rather work with him so that we can come to some mutual understanding.

Ah okay, that makes sense.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top