Hey girls, check out Keith's secret talent!

I would disagree. It's just disrespectful. Again it's like going into someone's house wearing a shirt saying how much the person's house sucks, drinking their soda, talking to people I care about.. all the while saying how much the house sucks.

Kinda shitty.
 
I would disagree. It's just disrespectful. Again it's like going into someone's house wearing a shirt saying how much the person's house sucks, drinking their soda, talking to people I care about.. all the while saying how much the house sucks.

Kinda shitty.

Well, we all have our opinions. I don't think that it was meant to be said that this place sucks. I think it's more of the people. It's more like going to a really cool party, but when you turn up, half the people that went are all douche bags you don't like.
 
Yeah, opinions are fine and the right of all people. It's wearing a t-shirt at a person's party saying, "I think your friends suck" is pretty shitty.
 
Yeah, opinions are fine and the right of all people. It's wearing a t-shirt at a person's party saying, "I think your friends suck" is pretty shitty.

Well, none of us can be forced to like anyone. I personally don't like the way some people talk on the forum. I don't like the way some people troll and get away with it because sometimes, they're considered a waste of time and no one wants to say anything or because they have a lot of friends.

I know it may sound shitty, but sometimes, we gotta face the fact that some people just doesn't belong with others. There's always gonna be people with opinions. Example: You hate Den-O but love Kabuto. I dislike both Den-O and Kabuto. It's pretty shitty not everyone agrees with you, but being different and unique in both good and bad ways is pretty much what keeps this world running.
 
Like I said, that's fine and understandable. Not everyone is going to like everyone else and if you see anyone troll, report it... it always gets dealt with.

The problem is broadcasting it in every post... it's severe poor taste aaannnnd.... I don't like it.
 
The fact that Kamen Sentai isn't banned means his statement is over the top ridiculous.

You basement dwellers arent trolling me again are you.

I'll have you know my appartment is above a restaurant. I'd never live in a basement, the lighting sucks in those.

As for the trolling... I don't know. Its not like we hate you enough or you're easy to bother like IXA and SK.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top