Well, actually............ so yeah, life got REALLY busy and the last crop of toku has not been good or inspiring. With life, dropped interest I kinda dropped off, but I did find some other incredible things.
Another thing that happened was... the reboot. I paid someone the money we all donated and that person did not do the job. They kinda fucked us and I'm not happy about it.
Buuuuut.... I found someone else... and this has been something I've been working on and toward for yeeeaars now. But now, someone is ACTUALLY on the job. It's ACTUALLY being built and we'll do some updating to ol' HJU with new designs and software. Changes are coming, but this fucking things take forever if you can't program sites yourself.
Most of what we've been doing is on Facebook. I interact with other fans just from my FB profile. And the HJU FB is doing pretty well.
Sorry for the drop off, but we're working on it. And we could use all the help we can get. Let me know if any of you would like to contribute to the front page posting news and geekness.
Cheers... and thanks to all of you for still hanging out.