Happy Birthday FreedomRed, Red Dragon, KamenRiderSG

Yeehaw! Fellow HJU Heroes, here's another TRIO of BDAY CELEBRANTS!

Happy Birthday and God Almighty bless you FreedomRed, Red Dragon, KamenRiderSG!!!

:castlerock::castlerock1: :band: :megarock::castlerock2:
 
Dude. not to be mean. but who the hell are half these people you make this threads for? Are you sure they come on and not just made an account so they can leech long ago?
 
Dude. not to be mean. but who the hell are half these people you make this threads for? Are you sure they come on and not just made an account so they can leech long ago?

Well, the HJU calendar said it so, I really do not care whether they are Regulars or Irregulars as far as I am concerned, they are placed there as their BDAYs day,:thumbs:
 
Well, the HJU calendar said it so, I really do not care whether they are Regulars or Irregulars as far as I am concerned, they are placed there as their BDAYs day,:thumbs:

Ok dude, just a heads up, if your gonna make a B-day thread, make sure theyve been active. Two of them havent been active for at least a year.
meaning, they're not gonna come here and look at this thread.

So,
Happy Birthday KamenRiderSG!~
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top