Hannah Montana: The Movie - Talkback

arnoldmcguire335

Continuing the Creddie legacy
Well, don't ask me if I watched it. but I might.

talk about it here.

(WARNING: no hate comments, just clean commentary)
 
I was really impressed, Miley did a really good job. She's really talented and destined for great things. The movie was really funny but one part made me cry. I'm sad to know the series is finishing soon, it will be impossible to replace.
 
I was pissed off because I saw the trailer the other day and it's about Hannah Montana going back to her family's slave plantation in Tennessee or some ****, and they made it look like the whole state is **** in the middle nowhere and they're all doing barn dances and bullshit like that. I have a lot of family that lives in Tennessee and I can attest that it's nothing like Billy Ray Cyrus's wet dream, or Deliverance. **** you.
 
I was really impressed, Miley did a really good job. She's really talented and destined for great things. The movie was really funny but one part made me cry. I'm sad to know the series is finishing soon, it will be impossible to replace.

Actually, she said that it will not be the end of the series from the movie itself. she said that there might be a season 4.
 
I was pissed off because I saw the trailer the other day and it's about Hannah Montana going back to her family's slave plantation in Tennessee or some ****, and they made it look like the whole state is **** in the middle nowhere and they're all doing barn dances and bullshit like that. I have a lot of family that lives in Tennessee and I can attest that it's nothing like Billy Ray Cyrus's wet dream, or Deliverance. **** you.

High five.
 
I was pissed off because I saw the trailer the other day and it's about Hannah Montana going back to her family's slave plantation in Tennessee or some ****, and they made it look like the whole state is **** in the middle nowhere and they're all doing barn dances and bullshit like that. I have a lot of family that lives in Tennessee and I can attest that it's nothing like Billy Ray Cyrus's wet dream, or Deliverance. **** you.

Agreed. **** Billy Ray.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top