Hannah Montana: The Movie is The Lizzie McGuire Movie backwards?

Continuing the Creddie legacy
Just saying. why? If you have watched The Lizzie McGuire Movie (In which Hilary Duff's Lizzie McGuire character becomes famous), you know why. in Lizzie, Lizzie, an ordinary girl, becomes a Popstar. this is the opposite in Hannah, where, because she was too famous, was forced to be a normal girl again to learn of her country roots. see the similarities?

well, I don't know if the film's producers have reversed the plot from The Lizzie McGuire Movie for Hannah Montana: The Movie. what do you guys think?

Is not impressed right now...
Just saying. why? If you have watched The Lizzie McGuire Movie (In which Hilary Duff's Lizzie McGuire character becomes famous), you know why. in Lizzie, Lizzie, an ordinary girl, becomes a Popstar.

WHAT?! I was gonna watch that movie tonight! You ever heard of spoiler tags? Prick :redface2::mad:

No, I'm just kidding I have no idea what you're talking about.

WHAT?! I was gonna watch that movie tonight! You ever heard of spoiler tags? Prick :redface2::mad:

No, I'm just kidding I have no idea what you're talking about.

I didn't even spoil it yet. it just said of the plot, but not the whole story. now if i did that i would be cheating, right?

boogie woogie feng shui
If you mean backwards as in people go see it not caring, and they leave the theater still not caring, then I guess yeah, technically that could be backwards.

Lurker
Wow, this is a very important topic that everyone is deeply interested in, I'm glad we're discussing it now and not waiting for it to just come up by itself later.

Guys........... please........
n532956419_2460043_1866.jpg

Wow, this is a very important topic that everyone is deeply interested in, I'm glad we're discussing it now and not waiting for it to just come up by itself later.

Good thing I knew it before hand, about the plot and how it was reversed.

Eye See You
I love Miley but I don't really give a **** about this movie.

Infact, the less of Billy Ray Cyrus I see the happier I am.