Continuing the Creddie legacy
(Note: this is my idea.)

To continue SCE's "Girlz play too" campaign, Namco Bandai Games joins in with the PreCure PSP bundle.

PSPPreCureBundlePack.jpg

Includes:

-Lilac PSP-3000 system
-Precure All Stars DX: Grand gathering- A US and PSP-exclusive PreCure videogame based on the "Precure All Stars DX: Minna Tomodachi— Kiseki no Zenin Daishugo" movie
-Precure All Stars DX: Minna Tomodachi— Kiseki no Zenin Daishugo UMD movie- The movie itself, unrated, with Japanese and English audio and subs
-4GB memory stick pro duo
-exclusive free "Cure Dream" SH Figuarts mail-in coupon
-PSN prepaid card worth $20

What do you guys think?

There is no way they will release such packages.
Subs?No way we fans would cater to us like this.Unless PreCure is very popular in USA,the Jp will have no point subbing it.

Free Figuarts?

Ok...let's estimate this bundle's cost...

Without $600,you can forget about it.

I loled at the disney logo.PreCure under Disney?It will be ruined.

"So Fetch!"
Like Sony would give away a 4GB stick in a bundle...

I didn't even bother with a bundle when I got my PSP as the amount it would have costed for a 1GB stick as well as a game and movie I'd never use I bought 4GB stick.

The idea is neat though.

Like Sony would give away a 4GB stick in a bundle...

I didn't even bother with a bundle when I got my PSP as the amount it would have costed for a 1GB stick as well as a game and movie I'd never use I bought 4GB stick.

The idea is neat though.

Thank you, and there was already a 4GB in a bundle (read: Rock Band Unplugged PSP Bundle)

"So Fetch!"
Thank you, and there was already a 4GB in a bundle (read: Rock Band Unplugged PSP Bundle)
Well now I feel like an old man, lol, that probably couldn't be helped with how dependant that series is on DLC though.

I hated the PSP version of RB, if I wanted to play Amplitude I've still got that demo disc I got with that one P.O.D. CD...

There is no way they will release such packages.
Subs?No way we fans would cater to us like this.Unless PreCure is very popular in USA,the Jp will have no point subbing it.

Free Figuarts?

Ok...let's estimate this bundle's cost...

Without $600,you can forget about it.

I loled at the disney logo.PreCure under Disney?It will be ruined.

That's why there's an English-language audio option for the UMD movie.

and Disney Interactive Studios is the one publishing the game while Namco Bandai Games does the developing.

That's why there's an English-language audio option for the UMD movie.

and Disney Interactive Studios is the one publishing the game while Namco Bandai Games does the developing.

Is PreCure licensed by USA?Why would the Japanese make English language audio since they will be releasing in their own country?

Don't lump PreCure with Disney.It's like putting Power Rangers beside Toei.PreCure is a good series for the girls in Jp and please do not let it be touched by Disney.