GARO: The One Who Shines in the Darkness - Episode 24 "Future"

I know, which is why I'm hoping he has his **** together for his new show since those that took over Garo from him clearly had no idea what Garo was even supposed to be.

They guy in charge of this season was the co-writer of Garo Red Requiem with Amemiya, so I think he has a idea about what Garo is supposed to be like.
 
They guy in charge of this season was the co-writer of Garo Red Requiem with Amemiya, so I think he has a idea about what Garo is supposed to be like.

Red Requiem was garbage, so no, he clearly does not.
 
Shitty villain plot, armor was completely CGI and used very, VERY little, ugly power up, poor plot in general, action scenes weren't as good as the previous movie, and all of the heroes (except for Kouga) were kinda awful until they came back in season 2.


So, you know, it was a precursor to Season 3.

Only it had Kouga.

What wonders that man can make.
 
only three questions from me:


  1. The madou horrors are actually victims as well, having forced to follow orders from Tousei out of their own will. The main madou horrors characters in the show are nevertheless Sonshi, Enhou and Rivera. nevertheless, the series only showed us how Sonshi and Enhou turned into madou horrors, how about Rivera? I was interested to know how Rivera get into contact with Tousei and got turned into a madou horror. Furthermore, I would also like to know how Kaga Kaneshiro got turned into a madou horror by his brother as well.


  • A bit disappinted that Rian did not used Rago in the final battle against Zedom. I remembered Burai train Rian on how to control Rago in the earlier episode, but Rian seems never to use Rago.


  • How did the Garo armor turned black? Well, I was hoping the answer for this will be revealed in episode 25 "Beginning". And I hope Kouga will appear in the episode as well. I hope there was a connection between the current series and Kouga.
 
Last edited:
Kouga won't appear in episode 25 and nothing is said about the armor. Like I said, it's a prologue showing how Burai met Rian and how they eventually arrive in Vol City.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top