Garo: The One Who Shines in the Darkness episode 25

S

scikaiju

Garo_zpsb38baf7e.jpg

One last episode... and it's a prequel to the series:eyebrow:

So we finally found out what happened too the armor...through one scene...with one sentence...from a guy who was never in the series before...

SLICE
And it makes no sense.

**** you season 3.

Just, seriously. Go off and die please.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
So we finally found out what happened too the armor...through one scene...with one sentence...from a guy who was never in the series before...

And it makes no sense.

The most vaguest explanation I've ever heard on the origin of why GARO's suit went black..............

Amemiya needs to return as a co-writer for the next GARO series after he's done making Black Condor have a hot tub party with fucking kajin suits

What?? Garo's armor lost its brilliance because of his constant fighting with Horrors? Is there any difference between Garo's armor and the armors of other makai Knight? I dun know if the colour of a Makai Knight's armor would fade of..

I think it was one big fight with a bunch of Horrors that burnt out the suit. And other suits may not loose there colors but then again this season has pretty much disconnected with any lore of the Garo world so...meh!

SLICE
I think it was one big fight with a bunch of Horrors that burnt out the suit. And other suits may not loose there colors but then again this season has pretty much disconnected with any lore of the Garo world so...meh!

So Kouga should have lost it the first time he killed, oh, say, 100 horrors?

Ooor maybe killing the MOTHER OF ALL HORRORS?

Ooooooooooor

A simple passerby...
So Kouga should have lost it the first time he killed, oh, say, 100 horrors?

Ooor maybe killing the MOTHER OF ALL HORRORS?

Ooooooooooor

Or... it just doesn't turn black until you've slain the Mother of Horrors at least a few million times. I think the lore says, that as long as Humans have Inga in their hearts, Horrors will always exist. So, I'm just going to assume that she comes back to life sometime later probably too, since Knights have encountered her before in the past, just like they've met Ganon or even Zedom.

Kouga had a lot of ancestors that were Garo before him, and not all of their armours looked like his.

Some Knights might just have the bad luck of receiving the already worn out armour from Predecessors, and I think it's smart to not connect him to Kouga.

The show's called Garo, about the title and who's currently holding it. Connecting him to Kouga would raise the exact same questions you just did.