GARO: The One Who Shines in the Darkness - Episode 24 "Future"

I actually didn't mind the CGI battle as I thought it looked pretty cool. This episode was cool and filled with some intense moments. Tousei getting shot to death was handled fine for me too. I did thought maybe he should've been tortured more but this show had to end so they went with him getting shot. Lol...Didn't mind Rian do the job either because that makes her badass. How did Rian mind wipe everyone in the city though? This is not Men In Black. Haha. Wonder what the ending is supposed to mean. Looks like Ryuuga and Rian are off to another journey.
 
My thoughts to this series are:

[HIDE]
maxresdefault.jpg
[/HIDE]

There were some great ideas, but overall, the series was total ****. The monster designs were down right bland, and for a final Garo villain, Zedom's design was by far the worst thing ever. Not to mention it took them 24 episodes to get to the real Garo armor and he only used it for like a minute. That is serious bull****!!! I hope Amemiya has his crap together for ShoGeki GouRaiGan so he can put this piece of crap to shame and do a real Toku series.

I give Garo Season 3 a 3/10.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Why does everyone act like this was the last episode, when I'm finding episode listings for a 25th episode (entitled "Beginnings")?
 
Why does everyone act like this was the last episode, when I'm finding episode listings for a 25th episode (entitled "Beginnings")?

Well 24 was the last story episode, from the sound of things 25 might be a recap episode.
 
Amemiya wasn't on this season.

I know, which is why I'm hoping he has his **** together for his new show since those that took over Garo from him clearly had no idea what Garo was even supposed to be.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top