GARO: The One Who Shines in the Darkness - Episode 24 "Future"

But I really like the development of the story. The story is much stronger than season 2.

Overall, of course nothing beats season 1, so I would rate Season 1>season 3>season 2.
tumblr_mmtohg9Vqh1qa69wso2_r1_400_zps96b66ba7.gif

...I...respect...your...personal...opinion...*vomits*
 
I gotta give props to Tousei's actor. Was this really the same guy who played Shinji's boss in Ryuki? I have so much difficulty believe he couple play some of those good guy roles he played as I felt so overjoyed when Rian toyed with him before taking him out. Now for the finale. It did feel a tad bit rushed but it was still good, and I thought it was nice how they changed the "Garo powerup" by powering up the other two suits instead and turning them gold. I had to facepalm when Ryuuga "saw the light" when looking at Rian before the credits. I knew it was gonna happen but it was definitely cheesy in my opinion. Also with how the episode said "Volcity Chapter End" at the end makes it seems like there may be more Garo in the future. I only hope that they actually fight in the armor for more than five seconds in any future seasons. And who said the CG in season 2 was bad? Considering how much longer they actually stayed in the armor in the first two seasons there shouldn't be any complaints good or bad.
 
Garo 24:

- The more I look at Tousei the more I hate him.

I'm sorry; perhaps my memory just isn't working because of my general boredom with this show (or just the exhaustion of watching Kyoryu, Wizard and Garo back-to-back-to-back while simultaneously commenting), but what did Tousei hope to gain by making Madou Horrors? Just power in general?

- So with Zedom gone, where will the Knights get their Soul Metal from?

- So Rui has had her memory erased twice now? Sometimes it feels like the writers aren't watching where they're going and thus have to get around awkward things like this. What was even the point of her? Her thing with Takeru didn't really go anywhere.

- I guess we're supposed to revel in Tousei's humiliation at Ryuga and Rian's hands... but come on Tousei, at least try to go out with some dignity. There wasn't even much of a point to that scene as it's over so quickly, plus it's right after that dramatic parting of ways between the heroes.

- So Zaruba's epilogue is made pointless due to Aguri and Rian changing their minds.

- How did Hakana's little memorial wind up in the ruins?


Where is that from?
 
It was already said in episode 15 how Ryuga built the memorial every time he a visit a new place. Everything will be easier to understand if you actually pay a little attention to the dialogue instead of turning off your brain like a moron.
 
It was already said in episode 15 how Ryuga built the memorial every time he a visit a new place. Everything will be easier to understand if you actually pay a little attention to the dialogue instead of turning off your brain like a moron.

You didn't even read my question. Like a Garo fanboy you just pounce on anyone who does anything short of worshiping at the Soul Metal altar and shedding one's own blood with a Makai blade.

I'm asking how his memorial got to the ruins when he had placed it on a hill overlooking the city. Are you saying he put a second memorial where the statue was?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top