Lurker
Just so it's up here too:

There's two projects coming out called "Kami no Kiba". One is a film staring Ryuga and set after the events of Goldstorm. It reunites him with characters from both of his previous two seasons.

The other is a TV series beginning on October 4th. This is what the above trailer is for. It's a prequel starring Jinga from before he was consumed by a Horror and became a dark knight, or judging by the contents of the trailer, possibly depicting it happening. Given what happened in Goldstorm it would be difficult for Jinga to be in anything set after it. I haven't seen anything suggesting whether there is any link between the two projects besides the name.
The problem is Jinga's white hair. While in makai retsuden his hair was black. Or maybe he meet amily far before his family tragedy. And that is why his madou tool voiced by sama actress, because he set it after amily voice.

The problem is Jinga's white hair. While in makai retsuden his hair was black. Or maybe he meet amily far before his family tragedy. And that is why his madou tool voiced by sama actress, because he set it after amily voice.
I think the simplest explanation is that Masahiro Inoue refused (or his management wouldn't allow him) to bleach the shizz out of his hair (which would impact his ability to land other acting roles for a significant amount of time) for a single episode appearance. But I guess we'll see in October.

S

scikaiju

I think the simplest explanation is that Masahiro Inoue refused (or his management wouldn't allow him) to bleach the shizz out of his hair (which would impact his ability to land other acting roles for a significant amount of time) for a single episode appearance. But I guess we'll see in October.
Except we seen what he looked like before in Goldstorm as well and he looked more like he did in Retsuden than trailer

A slight adjustment has been confirmed with the new TV series, 'Kami no Kiba: Jinga'. It was originally going to be 12 episodes long, but the network apparently liked what they saw and paid for an 'episode 0' to be created to kick things off.

Episode 0 aired on the 4th October and the remaining 12 will continue in subsequent weeks. I can't find any details as to the content of episode 0, so I don't know if it was new material or a clip show of Jinga's previous appearances.

Lurker
A slight adjustment has been confirmed with the new TV series, 'Kami no Kiba: Jinga'. It was originally going to be 12 episodes long, but the network apparently liked what they saw and paid for an 'episode 0' to be created to kick things off.

Episode 0 aired on the 4th October and the remaining 12 will continue in subsequent weeks. I can't find any details as to the content of episode 0, so I don't know if it was new material or a clip show of Jinga's previous appearances.

Episode 0 is what they shown in trailer. Maybe bonus budget was to put an episode at end of story.
A bit disappointed they make it as reincarnation story though, I want more detail about title Kami no Kiba and black haired Jinga. But good episode which give background we need to start enjoy Jinga tv series. It seem they will use his transform sequence CGI like Ryouga first series, which will be repeated everytime he use his armor. His mental condition is not matched with his expression when transform. He look playful and stylish when transform but more emotional and edgy before transform.

D

Dr Kain

Man, what is taking so long for Kraken to announce the next release? Usually the next release was announce before the previous one came out, but nothing so far. I want to finish Kouga's story already!

It seems to have been a little lost over Thanksgiving weekend, but it was confirmed that 'Garo: Moonbow Traveller' (a.k.a. the film starring Raiga from 'Garo: Makai no Hana' that seemed to be in limbo for ages) has fiiinally begun filming and is expected to be released sometime in spring or summer 2019.

In addition, Amemiya has teased that another new Garo project is also in the pipeline for next year.

Lurker
Garo movie nowadays act more as bridge to new series rather than end of earlier series. Seriously we didn't get anything about Kouga beside he is somewhere far from his own world for unknown reason. That new garo project have great chance to become Raiga season 2 or more spesifically Kouga feat Raiga.