That's actually a good, legitimate reason for why Ryuuga didn't have Gouten... but somehow I wonder if the creative team behind season 3 remembered that or just legitimately forgot about poor old Gouten :sweat:.

Gouten is too good for Ryuuga.

SLICE
Gouten is my favorite fucking thing about Garo. No wonder I didn't take to season 3.

K

Kamen Rider IXA

All this Season 3 hate really upsets me.

I think it was a great series, overally better than Season 1.

SLICE
And all of the season 3 love bugs me.

You don't see me complain about it.

Dope, i hadn't seen any of the video regarding this new garo because i stopped watching the 3rd season and my interest was waning. I'm really glad to see they've gone back to something more connected to the storyline of the original, and also very happy to see suit acting back in the show. I was really dissapointed that all the in-suit fighting in the 3rd season was cg. It just didn't feel like toku, it was like watching someone play god of war. Don't get me wrong, I love good cg, but one of the things i love most about modern toku done right is the combination of good out of suit acting, good suits and suit acting, and the right measure of cg at the right times. The non-cg bits make the whole thing feel alot more real, and the occasional cg allows for thing that caan't be done live-action. When done right, it makes the whole thing feel more real and more tense.