Aronbafon
So, a bunch of announcements came in today.

http://ameblo.jp/garo-project/entry-11710283576.html

uC2VYVO.jpg

A brand new series, "Makai no Hana"
Raiga Saejima first appeared in one of the Garo novels as Kouga’s son. This new season will be revolving around Raiga as he takes over the Garo mantle. He will be joined by another knight, Kurou the Secret Knight and a young girl, Mayuri. Played by Atom Mizuishi and Natsumi Ishibashi, guest starred in Kamen Rider Fourze, respectively. While Raiga will be played by Masei Nakayama, previously guest starred in Kamen Rider Hibiki and Kiva.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xy8PCP7qBtY"]????GARO?-????-??? 2014?4??????? - YouTube[/ame]

vL0Q4EM.jpg

A new trailer for ZERO's movie; "ZERO - Black Blood"
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6lu2EXuHJc"]????ZERO?-BLACK BLOOD-? ?? 2014.3 ROADSHOW & ON AIR - YouTube[/ame]

A new anime [No Title] planned and written by Yasuko Kobayashi. (Supposively CGI)

A new movie [No Title] with Ryuga as MC.

Last edited:
"Training."
So the new series will take place between series 2 and series 3? I still want some damn answers on GARO's lost shine.

Interesting to see Ryuuga get a movie. But I feel this might be a farewell for him...

So much GARO at once! I cannot handle it!

Last edited:
I liked him when he wasn't a god
Up and Atom!

Did Yamitera not do so well or something? It's surprising it's not getting another series ...

^Well based on most of the people on the forum it was terrible from start to finish with no redeeming features. No idea about ratings. I liked it though

We got an answer to the shine in season 3 special episode, what we need is to see it happen.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Well, western and Japanese fans don't always go for the same thing. (E.g. Go-Busters was a commercial flop while Go-onger was a commercial success) I can sort of see Yamitera not doing as well though because of the use of CGI rather than live suits ...

BLOODY KOBAYASHI. Why is she writing this anime? (At least it might keep her out of Kamen Rider or Sentai for another season.) I also hope they'll at least keep Yamitera's approach of trying to give the Knights different personalities rather than make them all like Kouga. I really like Rei, but even he could be too moody and annoying sometimes.

The actual Zero trailer looks like "Rei and His Gothy Harem: The Movie." But I can dig that.

Last edited:
^Well based on most of the people on the forum it was terrible from start to finish with no redeeming features. No idea about ratings. I liked it though

We got an answer to the shine in season 3 special episode, what we need is to see it happen.

It is well received enough to get a movie (Just like First season did before getting a full tv series sequel), rating wise it beat Makai Senki a lot. Whether it will get another follow up season most likely will be based on the movie performance.

I can't say I am excited for the new Raiga series. We just had a 'new' Garo and now we have another? Not to mention that we get the same suit again. I think I am getting bored of the same Garo suit again and losing interest. I want another Knight and different worldview. I still will be watching the new series. Let's hope it won't be a "I cannot/must surpass my daddy" series though.

Looking forward to the Zero solo. There should be more Maka Knights solo!

It is well received enough to get a movie (Just like First season did before getting a full tv series sequel), rating wise it beat Makai Senki a lot. Whether it will get another follow up season most likely will be based on the movie performance.

I can't say I am excited for the new Raiga series. We just had a 'new' Garo and now we have another? Not to mention that we get the same suit again. I think I am getting bored of the same Garo suit again and losing interest. I want another Knight and different worldview. I still will be watching the new series. Let's hope it won't be a "I cannot/must surpass my daddy" series though.

Looking forward to the Zero solo. There should be more Maka Knights solo!

Based on DVD/BD performance. Again, RR was a bust and Soukoku no Maryu didn't even make top 15 box office.

Actually, condisering how Raiga was already introduced in the story Hagane no Hoko published in 2007 by Hobby Japan and his story is probably set not long after Soukoku no Maryu , it's Ryuga who's the actual "new guy" considering how his series is set in the far future where is Kouga is presumably, dead. I'm excited for this, because we can finally found out how things are after Soukuoku no Maryu and perhaps more info about how the Garo armor lost it's shine

Last edited: