They've just announced a bunch of new things in a Garo conference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUrxlc8GUW0&list=UU7AinGyPhqwSyhAmthw6Qfg

As far as my japanese goes, I think they've announced a Ryuga movie followed by a TV show, Bikku movie, Raiga movie, anime season 2 and movie, and I don't even know what is that thing with the girls, a musical maybe? XD. I might be and I probably am mistaken in some of the things.

P.S: So now they're doing Ryuga's armor with the proper design.

Last edited:
You mean Ryuga lol

Garo Gold Storm movie and tv series

The movie is directed by Amemiya himself. With Amemiya on board, it seems now Ryuga has power up forms just like Kouga and Raiga, with his armor will taking the Makai Kado Shou version

You mean Ryuga lol

Garo Gold Storm movie and tv series

The movie is directed by Amemiya himself. With Amemiya on board, it seems now Ryuga has power up forms just like Kouga and Raiga, with his armor will taking the Makai Kado Shou version

That's right, I edited lol.

What about the TV show? Is Amemiya involved on it?

Mad Skillz
Bam.

- Gold Storm: Soar is the YamiTera movie
- Gold Storm: Soar is also the name for YamiTera 2 (starts in the spring)
- Anime movie announced
- Anime season 2 announced (most likely starting in fall)
- Makai no Hana movie featuring Raiga announced
- Theatrical Biku movie announced
- Makai Opera announced.

These are all part of the 10th anniversary celebration.

So Season 5 will be a follow-up to Season 3?

Is this Gold Storm movie a lead-in to Season 5 like Red Requiem led into Makai Senki?

So Season 5 will be a follow-up to Season 3?

Is this Gold Storm movie a lead-in to Season 5 like Red Requiem led into Makai Senki?

It certainly looks like it, which leads me to a question. Are we going to be able to watch the movie before the season? Because the movie is coming on March and the season in the Spring.

Well we'd already heard that there was a One Who Shines in the Darkness movie coming out. The extra info is that it's an "episode 0" for the next live action season which is also a continuation of that season (The Tokusatsu Network is referring to it as season six; I'm not sure if that's them including the anime themselves or if the original Japanese is referring to it that way too). I can't say I was desperate to see another series with that cast, but oh well, more sex-mad Gokai Silver it is.

Maybe I'm just a cynic, but whenever I hear "movie based on an anime series" I think "90 minute clip show". But as I mentioned in the anime's thread, it seems unlikely that they'd get the anime's story finished in the 5 remaining episodes without really rushing, so it makes sense that there'd be another season down the line.

I kinda liked the season 4 cast, so it's good to hear that there will be a movie for them. Biku getting her own movie is especially good news as I liked the actress' previous appearances in toku and she was really under-utilized in season four. Plus the last makai priest-focussed movie was probably the best of the Garo movies. :thumbs:

It certainly looks like it, which leads me to a question. Are we going to be able to watch the movie before the season? Because the movie is coming on March and the season in the Spring.
I'd guess we probably won't get to see it until afterwards (unless they pull a 'Black Blood' and turn it into a mini-series too) which makes me hope it's a stand-alone that won't be plot critical.

I can't say I was desperate to see another series with that cast, but oh well, more sex-mad Gokai Silver it is.

Don't forget 'horrible screamer' Gokai Silver. Takeru is one character I certainly don't miss.

On the other hand, Professor Ryouma back from the dead as a Makai Knight.

Don't forget 'horrible screamer' Gokai Silver. Takeru is one character I certainly don't miss.

On the other hand, Professor Ryouma back from the dead as a Makai Knight.
Oh wow I'd blanked out all those crying scenes that he had. :shakefist

We are assuming they're all returning though. I wouldn't be entirely surprised if they announced that Ryuga and Rian (are we sure her name isn't meant to be 'Leanne'?) were the only characters to return.

Lurker
YESSSSS, I love YamiTera and is it really true about its 2nd season?
There is too many anouncement for 2nd season, that I'm afraid it mean to Makai no hana.
Makai no Hana is more like introduction for Kouga's son than next Garo adventure