Favorite Kamen Rider Song?

1. Kamen Rider no Uta -- Rolly and the Rider Chips' cover from Masked Rider Live 2000 is awesome. I think this song is Kamen Rider, and the lyrics should be able to be applied to any Kamen Rider. (Obviously not the references to Shocker and Cyclone, but the rest.) If they don't match, they're not a Kamen Rider. Like, Den-O's obviously not a shouting man of the storm who exposes conspiracies, so...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a846L3ly8rM

2. Kamen Rider Black RX -- Such a lousy show didn't deserve such a great theme song. Takayuki Miyauchi knocks it out...I think it might be the best Kamen Rider OP, which I hate to say since I have such a dislike for the show itself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5hl9-vOSUM

3. Fire Bird -- A good song that got overlooked by being made a B-side. I'm a big fan of Keiko Terada, and I think this is the best of the songs she did for Ryuki.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10Ymf1u-59U

4. Long Long Ago 20th Century -- Sorrowful composition, and Norio Sakai sounds great here. The early episodes of Black and the lyrics of this song lead one to believe that Black was supposed to eventually end up having a sort of post-apocalyptic setting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8J38eLkuvA

5. Deep Breath -- There was a time when this song would have been higher on my list, but I listened to it way too much in '02 or so. Way too much. Rolly and the Rider Chips did their best work together, IMO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2f1oEZLGdI
I think its funny how many cool songs Black RX had, Takayuki Miyauchi knocked out both the RX theme and 'Unmei no Senshi'. Freaking rocked, considering how much RX was a dissapointment.

Hahaha, I listen to 'The Next Decade' like everyday. Oh well, we have our obsessive moments.
 
mine...

1. Double's opening
2. Kabuto's opening
3. Blade's opening (the one sung by Rider Chips)
4. Hibiki's opening (the instrumental one)
5. Decade's opening

:buttrock:
 
Like CycloneJoker, I've also got a long list, because I love so many rider songs

Leave all Behind
DIVE INTO THE MIRROR
Cyclone Effect
Finger on the Trigger
Treasure Sniper
The Next Decade
Stay the Ride Alive
Circle of Life
Roots of the King
Fight for Justice
Individual-System
Supernova
Destiny's Play
Break the Chain
Real-Action
Action-Zero
Double-Action
Double-action Strike Form
Double-Action Gun Form
Double-Action Wing Form
Climax Jump
Climax Jump the Final
Flashback RIDER CHIPS Ver.
ELEMENTS
Justifaiz
The People with no name
Alive a Life
Hatenaki Inochi

if I had to pick five, I think I'd go with these:

Treasure Sniper by Daiki Kaito

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqDrZZ0BLuc[/ame]

This song wastes no time. The heavy beats contrasted with Kimito Totani's smooth singing make it standout as a song that's great to rock out too, but also one's that's not hard to to sing along to. It conveys the passion Daiki has for treasure-hunting perfectly, and matches DiEnd by extension

Leave all Behind by Wilma-Sidr

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBgyFzIKW_4[/ame]

The rythm of this song could be compared to a motorcyle in motion. It's got parts where it idles, cruises, boosts and skids, all fitting for Accel. Not to mention great singing that matches the rythm and beat, changing with the tempo

Climax Jump by AAA Den-O form

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cS7Tfhpr04[/ame]

To me, this song is like Den-O: timeless. It never feels old, and is always great to listen to. It turned me on to AAA, and is really one of their best songs because they made it their own, unlike a lot of their other tunes that use various pre-existing styles. It's happy, whimsical, and fun. The perfect song for Den-O

DIVE INTO THE MIRROR by defspiral

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIx88fYHCmU[/ame]

This song is intense. Coming from the song group who went by the alias Wilma-Sidr helped me like it, but this just sems to blow their last song out of the water. It's like a song for a new age Ryuki, which is exactly what Dragon Knight was, and helps connect the two series. The way the singer's voice resembles Gackt, yet does his own thing that just screams "this is awesome" is just great. The instrumentation rocks out loud, and it's practically flawless

Real-Action by Ryotaro Nogami

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGEQas3kAJc[/ame]

This is it, the thing I like most in music: pure rock. no distortion, no gimmicks, just rock with great rythm and tempo. Takeru Sato's singing voice is one of the best I've heard in my life, and he does just as great on his own as in any of the many Double-Action duets. It is what it is, and it embraces the soul of what plain old rock-and-roll means. The fact that it was Liner Form's song made it even greater, and it's just amazing, even inspirational in its lyrics. A great pick-me-up song that I can't get enough of
 
Last edited:
WBX
Next Level
Cyclone Effect
Break the Chain
Finger on the Trigger
Supernova
Message(Kamen Rider Kiva OST or DVD I think)
Alive a life

@bestkept...
can I use that on your sig? the all riders?
 
I think its funny how many cool songs Black RX had, Takayuki Miyauchi knocked out both the RX theme and 'Unmei no Senshi'.

I also think "Battle Oh! RX" is a pretty cool song.

Miyauchi is one of the best anisong singers, IMO. It's sad that he's given rather forgettable songs in the newer shows.
 
WBX
Next Level
Cyclone Effect
Break the Chain
Finger on the Trigger
Supernova
Message(Kamen Rider Kiva OST or DVD I think)
Alive a life

@bestkept...
can I use that on your sig? the all riders?

TETRA-FANG's "Message" was actually one of the songs on their Supernova album
 
Next Level
W-B-X ~W Boiled Extreme~
Nobody's Perfect :buttrock:
Break the Chain
Round Zero
Elements
The Next Decade
Chosen Soldier (Kamen Rider the Next, i think.)
Treasure Sniper
Journey Through the Decade
Double Action
Action Zero
Full Force
JustiFaiz

:thumbs:

 
I also think "Battle Oh! RX" is a pretty cool song.

Miyauchi is one of the best anisong singers, IMO. It's sad that he's given rather forgettable songs in the newer shows.

Its a shame, Miyauchi has one of those voices that really leave an impression on people. Like Gackt, or Shinichi Ishihara ( I think its the guy who sang GG5's theme ) Their voices just leave an everlasting impression of awesome-ness.

Aha, It seems like we all love Double's songs. I must say, they're great. Especially Nobody's Perfect, its not a euphenism, that song is perfect for Double.
 
I really liked that they had the guts to make Nobody's Perfect the sort of melancholy enka ballad that most Japanese men Soukichi's age would actually listen to and probably try to sing. That makes it feel more completely like his song.

A lesser show would've had a band do something k3wl and edgy and more totally point-missing.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top