Dragon Knight Toy plans announced!

****!
I had a chance to get the Ryuki Merchandise at Comic-Con but I put my faith into BoA this time. :shakefist

The Advent Belt looks good.

I know what you mean. I considered getting everything there :laugh: :redface2:

The belt is really the only thing I'm worried about, though. The Advent Deck kinda looks like paper.
 
I know what you mean. I considered getting everything there :laugh: :redface2:

The belt is really the only thing I'm worried about, though. The Advent Deck kinda looks like paper.

Nah, I think it's a prototype Deck. Cause you see, the Deck itself is hard. There is just a paper cover stuck to it for now. Though I see that there is a possibility this might haappen, as I see slots to slid in the paper on the Advent Deck.
 
A lot of those don't look half bad, with higher quality pictures.

But damn, so if I want the mirror monsters, I have no choice but to buy the fugly, fisher-price looking human figures? :sweat::sly:

EDIT: Kinda dissapointing that the 4 inch torque dosen't get his Big Fucking Gun.
 
Last edited:
That's a weak looking display.:disappoin

Of course BoA will somewhat succeed with the rider figs. But everything else....I'm just dumbfounded at how they completly Jipped us of Quality.

The Dragvisor looks like a pillow?:eyebrow:
 
oh dear god....its worse than I could have imagined. I was all set to buy these, but now I don't know.....

Do the advent decks even come out of the belts, because it really doesn't look like it.
 
****... Guys, I saw a close up for the belt, and if you look closely, the Advents deck DON'T come out. You have to change the paper to make it look like a new Advent Deck, and I think I saw joints to the Advent deck, so it looks like they're gonna make it really spin this time...
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…