Some kind of Beast mode
Unlike Japanese toy releases, toys over here rarely get released along side the movie/show/character intoduction.

well with the exception of PR which releases there stuff like 3-4 months before. I never got that.:eyebrow::laugh:

But as for everything else they should start releasing them along times of the premiere.

I understand 3 weeks, a month max. But many months after is not good. I can only imagine the anxiety a kid is having for wanting a toy to come out, and not knowing when it will.

That feeling sucks. heh

In Justice, We Trust!
Unlike Japanese toy releases, toys over here rarely get released along side the movie/show/character intoduction.

Yeah, happened with TF Animated. They started releasing toys like, 2 months after it's premier. I think season 1 was over by the time they started to crank out the toys.

Lurker
While I genuinely really enjoy the show, I deeply hate the advent deck "spinning action" and so this will not be a feature I welcome.

So wait, we don't even know if they're selling any of the other visors? Dang it, I want a Wing Knight one!

Also, since they actually know that Kamen Rider has adult fans, do you think that they'll actually extend the belt size?

In Justice, We Trust!
So wait, we don't even know if they're selling any of the other visors? Dang it, I want a Wing Knight one!

Also, since they actually know that Kamen Rider has adult fans, do you think that they'll actually extend the belt size?

That's what I'm hoping for. Sense the belt itself will be bigger, hopefully this means they'll make the strap bigger as well.

shinkenchange!starninger!

thats what i dont understand either, they release the belts 6 months after it's premiere and the kids really want to play along with dragon knight, with their belt and advent deck, that's just lame, they should just release the toys before the premiere that way dragon knight gets better rattings, that's why power rangers ratings is so big because they release the roleplaying and megazord merchandise before it begins, it gives hype to the kids and they want play along with their favorite character on the show.

thats what i dont understand either, they release the belts 6 months after it's premiere and the kids really want to play along with dragon knight, with their belt and advent deck, that's just lame, they should just release the toys before the premiere that way dragon knight gets better rattings, that's why power rangers ratings is so big because they release the roleplaying and megazord merchandise before it begins, it gives hype to the kids and they want play along with their favorite character on the show.

That only works because kids already know what Power Rangers are.

Also, the 4" figures sort of sound like Motion Revive.

Two Words: Extra Promotion.

For what?! Won't the series be over by then?!:eyebrow: By then kids will be over it & wanting toys for whatever next show they get into... These things are going to come out and go right to clearance or be very limited and hard to find in stores to start with

In Justice, We Trust!
That only works because kids already know what Power Rangers are.

Also, the 4" figures sort of sound like Motion Revive.

Chances are, they'll be a lot more detailed then the Motion Revives are.

Though I doubt they'll go the extra mile and paint the weapons.