now Nerd Emperor
A shame that the figures will be 4". :(
I was hoping they'd be in scale with Souchaku Henshin figures.

I am the law
http://www.action-figure.com/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=24486

Looks like we're getting domestic henshin belts. Awesome. :buttrock:

Don't say Awesome yet. We're not getting reissued Ryuuki belts.
* The Dragon Knight Dragvisor includes three Advent cards. In the series, the mysterious Advent Cards are the source of the Kamen Riders' special powers and attacks. Just as the cards do in the series, the toy line's Advent Cards hold a unique power. Each Advent Card summons the power of Kamen Rider to unlock sound effects on the Dragvisor, for a total of 15 unique sounds. Every item in the toy line features an Advent Card – kids unlock all of the Dragvisor's hidden sounds features by completing their collection of Kamen Rider figures, cycles and role-play toys.

* The Advent Belt features the same turbo spinning action as seen on the TV show! Pick your favorite Rider Card and insert into the Advent Belt to initiate into Rider mode, complete with light and sound effects.

The Dragvisor sounds like it could be the same, but the Advent Belt has the same spinning action like the show? Expect the buckle to be HUGE then.

I am the law
Well it does say "same turbo spinning action," which would lead me to believe it's not just a sound effect.

now Nerd Emperor
Isn't that the same scale with the Power Rangers figures?

Power Rangers figures are 5". Though the old MMPR ones that came with bikes and the BoJ die-cast figures are 4" (I think).
Even if there are some PR figures in 4", 4" is just the minority... :(

Eye See You
Either way the kiddies are gonna love these toys. I'm gonna be broke getting this stuff for my bro. :shakefist

Uchikata Hajime
I can't believe it is coming in July Jeez that is late after the premier. Hope the shows does well or this stuff may never see the light of day.

I am the law
Unlike Japanese toy releases, toys over here rarely get released along side the movie/show/character intoduction.