Digimon Xros Wars (Season 6) - Talk it Up!...Again!

Awesome, done with the series! Overall: Good damn show, was fun as hell to watch.


Though like 5 things I gotta say:

1st Part:
-Why did Shoutmon almost die in the first ep? I dont recall them ever mentioning why he was on the brink of death.
-Lack of Beezlebumon in the 20s...lol he like disappeared for like 5 eps.

2nd part:
-Lack of Digimemories up until the last ep.
-X6. LOL it wouldve been nice to see this before they went and skipped it for 7.
-Who the heck is Zeek? Wonder how MetalGreymon got his power from....you know cause Omegashoutmon got his from Omegamon so......

But yeah, other than those small details, I enjoyed the show. Here's to Xros Wars 02 :castlerock:
 
-X6. LOL it wouldve been nice to see this before they went and skipped it for 7.
-Who the heck is Zeek? Wonder how MetalGreymon got his power from....you know cause Omegashoutmon got his from Omegamon so......

X6 did appear in the manga briefly, its basically X7 without Sparrowmon.
"Zeek" was a japanified version of "Seig" and "Zeta". I know, it doesn't really work. Its also implied that his power comes from Dukemon on different sites and profiles.
 
X6 did appear in the manga briefly, its basically X7 without Sparrowmon.

Wow, X6 in the manga doesn't sense. They would need Sparrowmon for X5, otherwise it's X4ZeekGreymon. To try and make myself understand, I'm guessing ZeekGreymon makes X4 jump two levels. But whatever.
 
Wow, X6 in the manga doesn't sense. They would need Sparrowmon for X5, otherwise it's X4ZeekGreymon. To try and make myself understand, I'm guessing ZeekGreymon makes X4 jump two levels. But whatever.

I guess having OmegaShoutmon and ZeekGreymon boosts him up a bit. And yeah, the manga is a bit wierd. This is the universe where Ballistamon can turn into a resturant when combined with a mushroom.

When did he join? I don't remember seeing him before.
He's in Kiriha's Army, they're basically the Blue Flare version of Pickmon or Monimon.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top