Digimon Xros Wars (Season 6) - Talk it Up!...Again!

Actually, I think X5K would look pretty cool.
I agree with you there.

Knight Gundam anyone?
knightgundam20.jpg
 
Now, I like X4b, I like X5. But whhhhhy do they need to put them together like that! I hope its only a one time thing. It just makes me worried we'll get things like X5k, X5m, and even X5bksmsdgm + Cyber Cannon + A monitamon riding it.
CUTEMON WOULD BE RIDING IT!!!>:(
 
I was literally just wondering when we'd see pics of him. Now I just want to see a picture of the new code crown.

Also an episode 25 summary.

Disc zone collapsed, Taiki and others evacuate to Shinobi Zone. Shoutmon realizes he doesn't have the power as a core member in Digi-Xros, he starts special training in secretcy with Ballistamon and others that night. At the same time, Blastmon created numerous tiny pieces of fragment and attacks. The situation is getting worse, Shoutmon fights desperately as he's trying to escape from danger. Afterward, Shoutmon is hiding from Taiki and others, and continued his secret special training at night. This time, Taiki senses the change of Shoutmon, and begins to wonder if Shoutmon is hiding stuff from him.
Will Shoutmon's special training improve his power and gain his self-esteem back?
 
Last edited:
Or maybe the same VA, but with a different tone!

I still can't believe Kaine from Dragonar, Kurata from Savers, or Joe from Adventure is doing his voice. XD
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top