Digimon Series Seven - Pre-Airing Discussion - Old Heroes Return!!

This is too much like Decade lol

"Excuse me, I have here a shipment of 100 "Onore!" jokes for Digimon 7... If you would please sign here."

:laugh:

Tagiru = Tsukasa

Taiki = Wataru

Yuu = Yusuke Onodera

this is what I've got so far

If they're really doing this...

I want Yamato to be Kenzaki and come in near the end to "deal" with Tagiru :laugh:

A lot of people already hate Yamato so why not

The kid with the hat can be Narutaki

and by their description, Ryouma and Isle = Kaitou

Yamato is one of my favorite characters in the whole franchise. And I loved the idea of Kenzaki being the original Rider's enforcer :laugh:

For Wantaru, I know Taiki was the previous lead, but I would think that Takato fits better.

And becomes of how the World of Den-O turned out, I say the should use Takuya :laugh:

You guys make Ultraman Mebius and Gokaiger sounds like never exist... :P
 
LOL, the reason they're comparing this to Decade is because Time Hunters is said to have some kind of time-traveling. Decade travels through dimensions so that's where the comparisons come from. :P
 
Ryo (from digimon ironically) did the whole crossing dimensions thing when Decade was still in pink diapers.
 
Ryo (from digimon ironically) did the whole crossing dimensions thing when Decade was still in pink diapers.

But his "dimensional", actually "quadrant", travels never left the WonderSwan games, except for that quick scene in 02. So, Ryo as a "traveler" is easily dismissed, unlike with Decade because it is one of his main gimmicks.
 
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/int...igimon-tv-series-to-assemble-franchise-heroes

So, yeah. Old characters from past seasons showing up? Awesome! Going to be neat to see how they integrate the Savers animation style if they ever meet Masaru.

2932158385_e9c0414e16.jpg


I need to start watching Xros Wars.
 
He moved around in the wonderswan games, moved from the 02 universe to the Tamers universe, and at some point to the V-tamer universe. He'll likely be in Xros Wars too now.
I think you can't dismiss it when he introduces himself to V-Tamer Taichi as a the "World Jumping Tamer".
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top