Out of that list, I like Metal Branding. Mainly because I love how that sounds.

PARTY HARD
Trigger Explosion was the best. Heat Trigger is just such an aesthetically pleasing form.

Kaji, when was it used in the movie?

Trigger Explosion wasn't used in the movie, just a normal fire bullet that shot the hell out of Eternal. :thumbs:

For real? I thought that huge fire burst on Eternal was the Trigger Explosion. I was like, "NO WAY, DUUUUUUDE!!!" For real. I even screamed and laughed.

[quote="Joebe]And Trigger Explosion also was the only attempted Twin Maximum that Double tried to perform himself, which was cool-looking.[/quote]

But this one was cool, too. Twin Maximum is when you put the "weapon" Memory in the weapon itself, and the "Add-On" Memory to the Memory Break device on the side of the belt, right?

Senshi no Hikari
Nothing that any form that used guns used a Finisher
A RIDER SHOULD EVER USE A GUN

Lurker
Kaji Motomiya;1232216 But this one was cool said:
Yeah, they treat it as some dangerous forbidden technique. You should have seen Phillip freaking out over Shotaro doing it for the first (and only) time in the show.

Super Rider
Nothing that any form that used guns used a Finisher
A RIDER SHOULD EVER USE A GUN

Super-1 shot fucking missiles...
Granted, they were for some radar system, but still
He also had a flamethrower.
Double using a gun is excused.

And Metal Illusion was awesome.

I guess they never seen Faiz Blaster, Garren Jack Form, Drake, Hyper Kabuto w/ Perfect Zecter, Diend. and last but not the least Zolda with his Macross Missile Spam

anyways, my vote goes to Heat Trigger's Trigger Explosion twin maximum drive variant... just cause he was on fire and it just kept repeating:

MAXIMUM DRIVE... MAXIMUM DRIVE... MAXIMUM DRIVE... MAXIMUM DRIVE... MAXIMUM DRIVE... MAXIMUM DRIVE... MAXIMUM DRIVE... MAXIMUM DRIVE...