Coolest W Finisher (Base 9 Memories)

So, now that we have seen the finishers for all 9 of the base forms of W, what one did you think kicked the most ass?

CycloneJoker - Joker Extreme
HeatJoker - Joker Grenade
LunaJoker - Joker Strange
HeatMetal - Metal Branding
CycloneMetal - Metal Twister
LunaMetal - Metal Illusion
LunaTrigger - Trigger Full Burst
CycloneTrigger - Trigger Aerobuster
HeatTrigger - Trigger Explosion

B Samurai

Trigger Explosion was the best. Heat Trigger is just such an aesthetically pleasing form.

Kaji, when was it used in the movie?

Joebe

Trigger Explosion wasn't used in the movie, just a normal fire bullet that shot the hell out of Eternal. :thumbs:

And Trigger Explosion also was the only attempted Twin Maximum that Double tried to perform himself, which was cool-looking.

Joebe

The most disappointing had to be Trigger Aerobuster though. It didn't look much different than his normal shooting and it didn't even work effectively. :disappoin

Braver

Trust No One
Trigger Explosion, it reminded me of the glitch in Halo when I made a pistol shoot rockets.

KAGEKI

It stinks.
Joker Extreme
Joker Grenade
Metal Branding
Metal Twister
Metal Illusion
Trigger Full Burst
Trigger Explosion

Kaji Motomiya

PARTY HARD
Trigger Explosion was the best. Heat Trigger is just such an aesthetically pleasing form.

Kaji, when was it used in the movie?

Trigger Explosion wasn't used in the movie, just a normal fire bullet that shot the hell out of Eternal. :thumbs:

For real? I thought that huge fire burst on Eternal was the Trigger Explosion. I was like, "NO WAY, DUUUUUUDE!!!" For real. I even screamed and laughed.

[quote="Joebe]And Trigger Explosion also was the only attempted Twin Maximum that Double tried to perform himself, which was cool-looking.[/quote]

But this one was cool, too. Twin Maximum is when you put the "weapon" Memory in the weapon itself, and the "Add-On" Memory to the Memory Break device on the side of the belt, right?

Artic_Rival

Lurker
Kaji Motomiya;1232216 But this one was cool said:
Yeah, they treat it as some dangerous forbidden technique. You should have seen Phillip freaking out over Shotaro doing it for the first (and only) time in the show.

Matrixbeast

Super Rider
Nothing that any form that used guns used a Finisher
A RIDER SHOULD EVER USE A GUN

Super-1 shot fucking missiles...
Granted, they were for some radar system, but still
He also had a flamethrower.
Double using a gun is excused.

And Metal Illusion was awesome.

djmon25

I guess they never seen Faiz Blaster, Garren Jack Form, Drake, Hyper Kabuto w/ Perfect Zecter, Diend. and last but not the least Zolda with his Macross Missile Spam

anyways, my vote goes to Heat Trigger's Trigger Explosion twin maximum drive variant... just cause he was on fire and it just kept repeating:

MAXIMUM DRIVE... MAXIMUM DRIVE... MAXIMUM DRIVE... MAXIMUM DRIVE... MAXIMUM DRIVE... MAXIMUM DRIVE... MAXIMUM DRIVE... MAXIMUM DRIVE...

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?