Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger Ver.FOURze Created by the majestic, magnificent HIDDEN MASTA!

Maybe 3 years in Human World = 10 or more years in Machine World? And remember that Gokaiger's year is not really clear, maybe it's far from 2011. I just hope the Timeranger tribute will mention what year is the present day in Gokaiger.

Or Engine years are like dog years.

Lurker
I remember reading somewhere on TV Tropes that the kid who stole the ShinkenRed key was Takeru's grandson. Yeah...:redface2: the youth of most of the Warriors, as well as most of them still being alive (I don't think even Akaranger, Big One, or any of Kenji Ohba's characters, would be alive if Takeru was old enough to have a grandchild), precludes Gokaiger taking too much time in the future.

I highly doubt that the boy from episode 2 is Takeru's Grandson, the boy was saying that his grandfather died in the 1st Zangyack invasion during the Legendary War, which is just an ordinary man & not a sentai senshi.

Takeru would have to be at least in his 50's or 60's in order to have a grandchild, anyway.

Last edited:
二番目の翻訳者
Because Jan, Kaoru, Akashi, Shinkengers, Go-ongers, and all the other returnees look a lot older?

It cannot be too far away. It has to be two years or less. Which complete contradicts the first episode. "Years passed and Super Sentai faded into legend", yeah right.

The actual line is:

スーパー戦隊の戦士たちは、戦う力を失い、伝説となった…… そして、時は流れ……

"The Super Sentai warriors lost their ability to fight and faded into legend. Since then, time has passed..."

No mention of years.

The new Tendou Souji
In the TVN subs the years passed line is not present though..

Yep.

[hide]
gokaiep11.jpg

gokaiep12.jpg

gokaiep13.jpg

gokaiep14.jpg
[/hide]

Though KouAidou says it's not there at all so no problem here.

二番目の翻訳者
Even so, the way it's phrased does seem to suggest a passage of time longer than... like, a couple months. I think it's just kind of a problem the series has, with wanting to feel like this generations-spanning epic, but having to deal with the fact that most of the actors they want to return aren't actually that much older.

Even so, the way it's phrased does seem to suggest a passage of time longer than... like, a couple months. I think it's just kind of a problem the series has, with wanting to feel like this generations-spanning epic, but having to deal with the fact that most of the actors they want to return aren't actually that much older.

In 199, Nozomu is wearing a middle school uniform. On his collar is ''IIA'', so he is probably in grade 8. The Japanese wiki says he was in grade 6 in Goseiger, so Gokaiger takes place anywhere between 1-2 years after the end of Goseiger depending on exact dates.

Anyone have any screen caps from Goseiger, where the kid says what grade he is in?