Status
Not open for further replies.
All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
I'd rather have a fully articulated figure. To other folks, that obviously looks great, not for me. Just my opinion. :thumbs:

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Hmm I like DX Soundwave WAY better than the HA one. I just don't like his face much and that grey plastic looks unpainted. I hope it's got a nice sheen to it. I think I would rather wait and see if he gets re-tooled as someone else.

I'd rather have a fully articulated figure. To other folks, that obviously looks great, not for me. Just my opinion. :thumbs:

Huh ya know I feel the same way about G1 toys.

If I can have a G1 toy, maybe two, I'd like to have OP and UM. I had Optimus Prime growing up, but then I broke it... :laugh: I played the hell out of it when I was a kid...

I do like the DX soundwave better, but it's color is too bland for my taste. The HA version has a great upper torso, the legs bothers me.

From what I can tell, you can recreate a somewhat similar setup for the Ginrai set by using Classics UltraMagnus, with FansProject City Commander set, and another 3rd part trailer set. I'll see if I can get some pics up...

There's also the Xovergen's figure coming out... TrailerForce 01

trailerforce11321454373.jpg
trailerforce2_1321454373.jpg

Last edited:
If you really want a big, expensive "Holy Grail" sort of TF, try one of the Fortress Maximus variations.

The red one, Grand Maximus, may be the most expensive Transformer out there.

reducedgaleryimage79117.jpg

This is an example of Classics Optimus Prime, with G3 Trailer, and the DIA Commander set. You can add the FP extension set to add missiles and what not.

But a God Ginrai reissue is cheaper than that.

But I Love Classics Prime, and I love my G3 trailer, and while I don't have the DIA Commander set, I would love to have it (and I do have City Commander, and it's awesome).

I'd like to have a Shadow Scyther set... :shakefist :bawling:

Status
Not open for further replies.