Prism Flash!
The '80s shows were so nice in that they placed such little importance on mecha, the mecha scenes were probably about 30 seconds total. Can you believe the focus of the shows then was actually on story?! *gasp* :laugh:

*gasp* :O_O: :O_O: You mean you don't like Sentai shows where they keep focusing on giant robots, hundreds of Power Animals, or endless amount of Karakuri Balls? You don't find those terrible Samurai Origamis interesting? Or those eye-sore that was the Gosei Landick/Mystic/Seaick/Sickening formations? :p ok ok just kiddin. :laugh:

Ah, I miss those 30-seconds Mecha fights. :D Oh, one thing in Flashman's Flash King which I prefer over Changeman's Change Robo, is how they film the King/Changerobo missiles. It looks nicer when King shoots them. :D

Welcome
I finished this series earlier this year before YouTube was purged aaaaand... the series didn't really impressed me at all. they kept using stock footage for the mecha fights that I ended up skipping through it somewhere halfway through the series. the fight choreography also got old, it became so irritating. Dai and Lou hardly had any focus. Sara hogged most of the focus eps, with Jin and Bun coming up close behind.

[HIDE]it also sucks that Sara was the only Flashman who found her long lost family, while the others remain a mystery at the end of the series.[/HIDE]

Well, at least you used spoiler tags.:170:

don't get me wrong though, Sara is one of my favourite Yellow Senshi. she's both beautiful AND competant when it comes to fighting, while most Yellows today only know how to be the former.

hey i new here...
i just want to ask...where can i get this series in japan audio and english subtitle...
Thanks for your info...