So who was the moron that decided to only sub random episodes fo Flashman?

All of those have been subbed by TV-Nihon and Over Time

Correction, only TV-Nihon has fully subbed all those.
Double check your sources. I follow Over-Time religiously and they have subbed NONE of those.
And I outright refuse to support TV-Nihon. People would be better off watching those movies raw.

Super Moderator
What movies have not been subbed?

As for Flashman, it won't matter much longer since I've downloaded the raws to the episodes I don't have subbed and will just watch and review the show from those. Fortunately, since those unsubbed episodes are just supposed to be filler-esque, I won't miss much important information that I might not catch from my understanding of basic Japanese. However, I'm done playing the waiting game. In fact, I just blazed through the first 9 episodes and would have kept going if I didn't have other things to do. This show is just fantastic thus far. Easily the best early episodes to any of the 80s shows I have watched. Even Dynaman's early episodes weren't this badass.

I don´t know Dead Fish´s criterion to choose the Flashman´s episodes to translation, but he didn´t subtitle many important episodes, like the arc from episodes 28 to 31; and principally the beginning of series endgame in the episode 43.

D

Dr Kain

I don´t know Dead Fish´s criterion to choose the Flashman´s episodes to translation, but he didn´t subtitle many important episodes, like the arc from episodes 28 to 31; and principally the beginning of series endgame in the episode 43.

I noticed as I'm up to episode 40. Thankfully, the show has been quite easy to follow raw.