PRISM FLASH!! - A website dedicated to Choushinsei Flashman

I don't have low self esteem.
http://www.freewebs.com/prismflash/

OK it's not finished yet, but here it is incase it may never see the light of day!!

This is my new website dedicated to the 1986 Sentai series Choushinsei Flashman, "Prism Flash". Originally this site was ran by Basri, but he gave me permisson to take over the site, so I did.

Enjoy!!

Currently I'm working on the MESS page.

Oh, and Choushinsei Flashman was created in 1986. Next year is 2006 making it the 20th Birthday of Choushinsei Flashman, so Prism Flash could be a good way of celebrating this birthday. :cool: Here's hoping for some official DVDs from Toei, and if we're lucky maybe a Flashman reunion!! :jam:

7 December 2005 - The Mecha page is now online, earlier than promised!! ;) So far there's from the Round Base to the Flash King. The Titan Boy and the Great Titan will hopefully be coming soon. Enjoy!!

Just Scratch Behind the Ears
Nice site.

And I was bored and needed somthing to do.. you dont need to use it, I was just bored. haha. :p .. :confused:

prism-flash-banner.jpg

Dami-chan said:
Nice site.

And I was bored and needed somthing to do.. you dont need to use it, I was just bored. haha. :p .. :confused:

prism-flash-banner.jpg
Very cool looking banner!! :198:

Dang, Flashman seems intristing. If you post better bios, then I'll like it more. none the less, great job

Mr. Kamen Rider
Awesome stuff as always, Basri. I like the Mess page in particular. :thumbs: