Chou Sei Kantai Sazer X - Talk Up! [Fansub Spoilers!!!]

Mad Skillz
Yeah, it's a few days early, I know.

Anyway, this is going to be the third in line of the SSS. About a year ago I wasn't sure that Justirisers would be that good, or even able to keep going like Grandsazer. It sounded like a one-off fluke and TOHO had gotten lucky, but it looks like we actually have a good series now in the midest of boring Kamen Riders, genericly bland Sentai and formulaic Ultraman. So, this is going to be my first full Star God series and I plan on watching it from start to finish.

S

scikaiju

Seeing how I only check on grandsazer and justiriser sporadically I'm gonna try to keep up with this this one. I'm just hoping TOHO stay with the up swing or at least keeps it close to Justiriser quality

Banned
Hopefully, Sazer X will be able to keep up the excellent writing done for Justiriser. I liked Gransazer - it was good - but the end ep for it was lacking compared to Justirisers' conclusion. JR's writers were able to do an excellent job with the comedy eps and the serious eps and I hope Sazer X's writers can do the same.

I'm looking forward to it!! Prove it to my friends that they are wrong!!

Banned
Mihara -- not to nitpick... but... I just noticed the title name you posted.... Chou Sei Kan Tai Sazer X - Talkback. Kantai is one word, according to Jeffery's dictionary, for (n) (naval) fleet; armada; (P).

At any rate... I posted in the other thread but I'll post it here as well...

Weren't Gig Fighters something used in the American Power Rangers? (I don't know if any of the Sentai series used such a term.) Or was it used in Gransazer?

Gigu Faitaa (Gig Fighter)

Eye See You
Mihara, this is off topic but I must say that is one killer avatar. :buttrock:

Also, Keith or one of the mods could you please sticky this thread?.

Life is showtime
First Toho series I'm gonna watch all the way through as it airs. I'm starting to download Justirisers ep 1, wanna get into that cos it looks cool and am gonna buy the Gransazer box set. :p

Banned
Gransazer never had a boxset. They sold their DVDs individually. Justirisers had one boxset (so far) and it's sold out on CDJapan so you'll have to get it from Amazon Japan or someplace else.