From what little I remember, I really liked it. It's a little predictable in its arcs, but not bad. Once a certain villain group was introduced I was really into it. <3

Eye See You
Gransazer rocked. Awesome music, mecha fights, arcs, and of course Sexy Mika who could kick my ass anyday and the badass Impactor Logia!.

Super Moderator
I enjoyed it actually. Its got obvious flaws that seem to indicate it actually ran longer than was originally planned and it also suffers from too many characters.

But at the time it I dug it as an alternative to sentai despite its flaws. I liked most of the armor designs and the overall concept. I liked Tenma and Mika as well. Naoto rocks. ..and who doesn't like Ran/Sazer Visuel? ;)

I loved it. Tenma is my favorite thing of the show. Though him being the main focus did take away from the other characters. One other thing that was a real treat was seeing people who were from the previous two Toho Toku shows, Guyferd and Cybercop. I loved that.

I think this was quite posably the first live action series I ever watched so I thought it was quite good at the time & I still like it today though if I go to watch through the series again I find it a little slow compared to others :S

It's Judgement Time!
I loved Gransazer from the moment I saw the opening of the first episode. Those special effects were amazing and the story good. The series had it's ups and downs but I was able to enjoy it all the way through. Heck, back at JapanHero my user name was GreenPsychoSazer

Eye See You
The Gottenberg style Heavy Metal music in the series is what sold it for me from episode 1 right to the very end. :buttrock:

Not meaning to necro or anything, but as I just finished this today... I'd like to make a couple coments or so.

First did anyone else think that Youhi looked like Muteki Shogun (KakuRanger) and Optimus Prime as one mecha?
How about Guntras? I thought he resembled Optimus too, atleast his head.

I liked that the professor managed to come up with a device and stance that made him look like one of the Ghost Busters.

Favorites were Sazer Mithras (My zodiac symbol) and Sazer Velsou. Both of them are gorgeous and could fight pretty good in "civilian" mode.

I didn't care for how they made Ran the center of attention near the end with the whole communicator thing. Nor did I like the whole "Y'know what? Let's not fight anymore and die" thing either.

All in all, it was enjoyable to watch and I suggest it for everyone.

Last edited: