Personally, I couldn't get into the show. I'm not saying the show was bad, but was kind of slow and predictatable at times. The story line was excellent and the actors were very good. However the characters themselves, at times I did not like their decisions making and their actions. This especially applies to Tenma(although there were a lot of times when he was cool) and Ai.

I sense thread revival. :O

I really liked GranSazer. I can't say loved, because it had quite a few notable flaws. The acting was iffy at parts, and the plot was predictable in most arcs. I hate all mecha, so the Chouseishin battles were unbelievably boring for me. Especially DaiSazer...it bothered me to no end, with the whale as a hand.

But overall, I thoroughly enjoyed the show. Kudou Tenma is one of my favorite characters of all time...sometimes he tried to hard to be badass, but as a character he was truly likeable. I really liked Gou and Tappei...that was about it though, haha. And Ai, who I thought was the only good-looking girl in that show (Sayaka Isoyama was young and chubbier XD). So yeah...GranSazer was good.

The Mecha battles were ok considering, however it kinda got irritating that only Tenma could kill baddies there for a bit.

has left HJU. Not coming back.
I loved Gransazers. I admit it has it's flaws, but still, that show was awesome.

A Secret Messenger ...
First did anyone else think that Youhi looked like Muteki Shogun (KakuRanger) and Optimus Prime as one mecha?

I always thought he looked like one of those Gundams .... Zaku I think. Like the old blocky version.
Been a while since I've watched it though.

Anyway.

Sazer Tarious VS Impactor Logia = :buttrock:

Actually, anything with Logia is pretty much :buttrock: in general.

Y'know, I really don't get what was really great with Logia. He seemed more like the annoying little man that you'd step on and burn and shoot and electrocute and like a roach, he'd come back for more. I liked the fighter costume, the gun, and Dai Logian-----but the rivalry between Tenma and Logia was just weak. Maybe it was the actor, or maybe that particular part was too simple, I don't know.
Though I was glad Logia got to haul off Belzeus for judgement--but mostly, I wish he had just died after Lucia and that the GranSazers had've killed Belzeus.

A Secret Messenger ...
I like how he kind of devolved for a period later on in the series, basically becoming crazed and thirsty for nothing more than fighting Tarious. At least that's how I remember it ... like he had gone mad. It was fun to watch.

And yeah, he was pretty good at handing out the whoopin's.

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Y'know, I really don't get what was really great with Logia. He seemed more like the annoying little man that you'd step on and burn and shoot and electrocute and like a roach, he'd come back for more. I liked the fighter costume, the gun, and Dai Logian-----but the rivalry between Tenma and Logia was just weak. Maybe it was the actor, or maybe that particular part was too simple, I don't know.
Though I was glad Logia got to haul off Belzeus for judgement--but mostly, I wish he had just died after Lucia and that the GranSazers had've killed Belzeus.

How come you don't get what's so great about Logia?

Here's ONE answer:

BADASS. I'm not joking. I"M SERIOUS. :anime:

I loved Gransazer. The music and the fight choreography were awesome. The story was alright.