Chou Sei Kantai Sazer X - Talk Up! [Fansub Spoilers!!!]

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Turboranger said:
the series starts October 1st I believe

Yes. You're right.

When someone got Episode 1 from TV-Nihon, can anyone upload with AVI or WMV with no BT? That would be great. Hopefully I'll watch every episodes if I like the show.

Banned
「劇場版 超星艦隊セイザーX 戦え!星の戦士たち」オリジナルサウンド&#1248

I notice on Amazon Japan that the music for the movie is available for pre-order. It doesn't appear to be on CDJapan (or it's sister site NeoWing) at this time.

Forever Knight said:
For those lucky enough to have already seen episode 1 what did you think of it compared to Gransazer & Justiriser's 1 episodes?

Well the opening is kinda meh, after hearing the whole thing. The ending theme is silly, very silly... like super sentai silly. The first ep was pretty decent, but you really have no idea where the plot is heading to just yet considering a good amount of the cast is from the future, while the main character and a few others are from the present. Compared to the other 2 shows, Sazer X puts a lot on the table already by the first episode, you see all the vehicles, some of their abilities, all the heroes, all the villians, etc. Gordo had one line of dialogue and delivered it well. There wasn't much time for him with everything else happening I figure maybe in the next episode we'll get more out of him. Gotta wait and see I guess.