They call her one-eye
I liked the fact that the show basically went away from the monster of the week format which strangles Tokusatsu. Also, it's one of the only Tokus which deals with intergalactic war which I personally felt actually made you feel that the were at war.

Too many characters and not enough screen-time does hamper the overall show and Logia magically coming back was repugnant but overall a pretty good show.

Justiriser was much better though :p

Eye See You
Logia was a fucking badass.

But ya, Gransazer had the best music and sexier girls but Justiriser was the better series with Sazer-X actually being the most epic.

I say just watch the entire trilogy, you will not regret it.

Kamen Rider Meta
I saw Justiriser episode 1. It wasn't grabbing me as much as Gransazer's first was.

I'll give it another shot since everybody says it's awesome.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
I loved Gransazer, liked Justirisers, and couldn't get past ep 3 of Sazer X. And was sadly disappointed that the movie had suit-only for the Gransazers, which was really the only reaosn I watched it.

CHANGE! GoseiJon!
I loved Gransazer, liked Justirisers, and couldn't get past ep 3 of Sazer X. And was sadly disappointed that the movie had suit-only for the Gransazers, which was really the only reaosn I watched it.

This FT-fuckin-W!!:buttrock:

I watched the first episode and a half of Gransazer and the first three of Sazer X and I thought both seemed pretty awful... >>

Eye See You
I saw Justiriser episode 1. It wasn't grabbing me as much as Gransazer's first was.

I'll give it another shot since everybody says it's awesome.

Well you do know the series has alot more than just 1 episode, right?.

The sad part about this is the fact that Sazer-X has the most epic storyline of the trilogy. The only thing I didn't like was the Blayrd comedy relief **** but that is fine.

I seriously cannot believe Blade Dancer has missed out the the Jackall/Shark fued.... that is a disspointment.

Fear the glasses!!
Well you do know the series has alot more than just 1 episode, right?.

The sad part about this is the fact that Sazer-X has the most epic storyline of the trilogy. The only thing I didn't like was the Blayrd comedy relief **** but that is fine.

I seriously cannot believe Blade Dancer has missed out the the Jackall/Shark fued.... that is a disspointment.

This I've heard over and over again with Sazer-X, so we'll see. What I have to get over is the FUGLY designs. Seriously, what were you smoking Toho?

Gransazar did give that intergalactic feel for sure, but it is definitely more dramatic than Justirisers. Episode 9-11, oh man with Akira and what not? Definitely win stuff. Yeah, the fights were off the hook though in GS - I mean, Logia vs. Tarious? Frigging nuts. And the BGM was totally kickass.

Mad Skillz
I...never saw all that much to like in the action found in Gransazer. >_> There was nothing too unique or new about it at all. Sazer X...while it wasn't outstanding, definitely had much higher production values and a tighter knit story, people just seem to exaggerate just how bad of a show it is because they can't take comedy. I've also got no idea where the comedy complains come from because it's not worse than your typical Sentai. Even Blaird wasn't bad, he just seemed like Momotaros before Momotaros was out there.