Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 8 - Talkback

IDWs angel is far better than DH buffy season 8 ... Granted it had some things I liked in it though & some things I didn't ... Much more dislike than like ...
 
I didn't really care for the Angel one, I couldn't really enjoy the abstract setting of them being in... hell I guess? Plus the story was jumping all over the place at the time.
 
What? God no. What the hell made you think of that?

That's the only thing I can think of that "get's worse".


I'm just trying to figure out why my Blu-ray of this season doesn't say Part 1 or something.... It lead me to believe these 19 issues are the complete season. >:(

I wouldn't mind seeing an Angel Season 6 motion comic Blu-ray in the future.
 
Uh huh. Well, if THAT's your definition of worse, then I suppose it'll get better...or be more of the same.

Don't ask me about the Blu-ray though. Maybe they weren't planning on doing the rest?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top