Kamen Rider vs. Sentai Movie "Superhero Taisen" May 2012

Let's Go Kamen Riders
Den-O Trilogy Episode Red
All Riders vs Dai-Shocker
Den-O Final Countdown
Climax Deka
I see where this is going...
For TV, episodes 5-6 and 17-18 of OOO (off the top of my head).

Kaneda's been involved with the franchise about as long as it's existed. He was one of the suit actors in the original Kamen Rider TV series.
Are we talking Riders or MOTW?

Oh man, I step away to study for finals, and I got hit with this. This news just hit me harder than a Rider Kick.

Words cannot express how AWESOME this is! Now THIS is how you do a big anniversary celebration! YES! YES! You know, I was worried that Toei might have been going over board with all the Anniversary movies and what not that it's been making, but this... THIS is how you top them all. THIS is how you go out with a bang!

Superhero Taisen! Now casting: ALL OF JAPAN! Bring it on! :nipponlove:

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
Oh man, I step away to study for finals, and I got hit with this. This news just hit me harder than a Rider Kick.

Words cannot express how AWESOME this is! Now THIS is how you do a big anniversary celebration! YES! YES! You know, I was worried that Toei might have been going over board with all the Anniversary movies and what not that it's been making, but this... THIS is how you top them all. THIS is how you go out with a bang!

Superhero Taisen! Now casting: ALL OF JAPAN! Bring it on! :nipponlove:

Not really "All of Japan," per say. Still missing the Ultras and Godzilla (and the Metal Heroes......I'm sure you guys know who they are too)

Lurker
I wonder if this means that they are going to rerelease the Decade toys with more sounds and cards for the movie(i doubt it lol)

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
I'll be shocked if Gackt isn't doing the theme song for this movie, ESPECIALLY with Decade as the main star

Decade movie/show is nothing without Gackt doing the theme song.......they seem to be connected to one another now

Lurker
possible plot experience?

Diend arrives in Vs. World and attempts to steal the greatest treasure there... only though he runs into the gokaigers when he has to get the keys.

Gokaigers goes after him, but Diend summons a few riders... though enough just for 5 or the gokais, Marvelous goes after him when a new vortex appears and Decade appears...

By the end of the movie, the Gokaiger acquired Decade's Rider Key, but when they go check on it, Kaito has already stolen it :laugh: