Dull Brilliance
I am kinda dissapointed in this line, the fact that they have no accesories and the size. Arent they the same size as the Ultraman Kaiju such as Eleking?

When MonsterArts was first announced, that was the first thing I was hoping for was for this line to be in-scale with Ultra-Act. I just got my Godzilla yesterday and yes, he's in the same size-range as Eleking & Gomora. So I was happy.

Banned
Ahh, so SHMA Fire Rodan, Little Godzilla, King Gihdora and Destoroyah Aggregate are coming. Awesome! :buttrock:

Still waiting on release info on M.O.G.U.E.R.A. and Burning Godzilla :shakefist.

Edit: Also guys, SHMA SpaceGodzilla is up for Pre-order at AmiAmi for 4,710yen (about $61).

Last edited:
I am so gonna grab King Gidorah! My Ultraman Tiga will be so glad to meet his new sparring partner :castlerock:

ヒビキラッ☆
a9PQG.jpg
[HIDE]8B9sj.jpg
oiLLc.jpg
LHLDX.jpg
KXb1D.jpg
esZ1L.jpg
X14Zo.jpg[/HIDE]

More: http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_642ff3980102dt6u.html

Yo Soy Henshin!
I was actually just thinking...Ghidorah might not be that much more expensive than the other creatures in the line. He's likely to have less articulation due to the odd structure of his body. That's not no guarantee, and if I was wrong I wouldn't be surprised, but that's just a thought I had after looking at more pictures of the figure that was on display.

Banned
I was actually just thinking...Ghidorah might not be that much more expensive than the other creatures in the line. He's likely to have less articulation due to the odd structure of his body. That's not no guarantee, and if I was wrong I wouldn't be surprised, but that's just a thought I had after looking at more pictures of the figure that was on display.

I agree. Despite his sheer size, most of that is likely unarticulatied. The only parts that need Joints are the 3 necks/heads, his legs/ tails and a joint a wing to move them.

Woot!
I can't wait for him to come out in about 2 weeks :buttrock:

I paid for my Mecha Godzilla this morning, now to wait for Gidorah and Rodan. I'll definitely be skipping Mogera and Space Godzilla, I was never very fond of them and these things are a bit too expensive to go for a complete collection.

I'll consider getting Minilla though :laugh: